IGNORED

Hey cowpuc!

Flyinfool

HEY @cowpuc!!!

Where ya been hiding.

I just tried to send you a PM but your PM folder is FULL and not accepting new stuff.

Time to clean house........

How is a guy supposed to harass you properly when I cant even get through.

I have some :rasberry: to do and of course always some :stirthepot: to do and maybe even some :snow2: to do.

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Heyyyyyyyyyyy,, wassup ya bunch of lop eared :stirthepot:,, :stickpoke:,, wheely ridin varmints:Cartoon_397:? Back to hanging out at the hospitals, urologists offices and Cancer screening joint = not that much fun,, nary a Venture part to be found :thumbdown:.. Lots of tweeking of the not so fun type. Seems having to put off my follow up biopsy to deal with the new Tuner didnt make my bout of Cancer none to happy. Stuff decided to spread some. Lot of decision making concerning approaches to deal with it all. More to come but it looks like right after Christmas/beginning of January they are gonna do some cutting n trimming in there.

Fool,, thanks for holding off the :snow::snow: with that last batch of :rain2:,, got my blower mounted and ready but haven't been up to dealing with the usual +10' :big-grin-emoticon:.

Thanks for the thoughts, concerns and prayers gang :happy34: = GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

well was not the news I was looking for

thought maybe you ran off and remarried that fine woman of yours?

now get that medical stuff taken care of

this mad house is not the same with out you

my prayers to you

no matter how much of that white wash fool might throw your way don't over do it

OK?

Glad to hear the you are still around @cowpuc. You know we miss you, and if you are away to long, we are gonna come looking for you.

Sorry to hear the you have been getting way to familiar with all of the docs, they are a tricky bunch. Ya study for one test and then they spring stuff on ya that you didn't study for.

Thoughts and prayers heading your way across the pond along with just a little bit of :snow:. Not a lot, just a dusting to make it look pretty.

Hoping for good news on your next report Puc.

Yep them Docs can be a tricky lot at times. I think they like throwing those curve balls sometimes. Just to keep you on your toes.

Turn a wrench or two to get ready for riding season as well as keeping worries at bay.

Prayers up for you & Tipp.

Larry