IGNORED

Hey cowpuc!

Flyinfool

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A HUGE thank you for all the thoughts and Prayers Up gang, it is REALLY appreciated!! Just a heads up though, my "pre-op's" stuff should be finished tomorrow (meeting with 3 doctors) and they are planning to open me up early on Monday. It looks like a 3 to 6 hour surgery (depending a lot on how extensive the cancer has spread = will know more when they get inside). A little bit nervous about this one but, God has it all under control and, with your thoughts and prayers, will see us thru!! Once again, I TRULY appreciate all the concern and covet each of you in friendship, thoughts and prayers.:thumbsup:

THANKS GANG!

Puc

A HUGE thank you for all the thoughts and Prayers Up gang, it is REALLY appreciated!! Just a heads up though, my "pre-op's" stuff should be finished tomorrow (meeting with 3 doctors) and they are planning to open me up early on Monday. It looks like a 3 to 6 hour surgery (depending a lot on how extensive the cancer has spread = will know more when they get inside). A little bit nervous about this one but, God has it all under control and, with your thoughts and prayers, will see us thru!! Once again, I TRULY appreciate all the concern and covet each of you in friendship, thoughts and prayers.:thumbsup:

THANKS GANG!

Puc

Hey my brother. I just found out about everything. My prayers are with you and your family. Our Lord is mighty and faithful. He is a good good Father. Godspeed my brother.

Chaplain Dusty

Let us know times for Monday Puc. We will be with you. Prayers Up!!!

Thanks for asking and pointing this out brother, appreciate ALL the support here!! Gotta check in at 5:30 am, surgery starts at 7:30 am and is suppose to take some where between 3 1/2 to 6 hours depending on what all they find when they get in there. They are planning on taking some lymph nodes for dissecting and double checking them for spreading there too. As it stands, they are planning on releasing me on Tuesday back into Tippy and the Lords care at home, once again depending on how it all goes. As any of you folks who have met her, that Treasure In Person (TIP) sweetheart of mine is the best best friend and life mate a guy could be blessed with!! She sends you ALL a huge THANK YOU for the thoughts and prayers and lots of :bighug:too!!

Pre-Op's went well. They held back lots of important info about all this till the very end. Get this = starting tomorrow I gotta be on a strict "clear fluids" diet. Then do the clean out business with "Fleet" at 4 am on Monday. Then, they tell me, "sipping" clear fluids only after the surgery until I go poo poo.. When they said that, Tip n I looked at each other and :confused24::confused24: = same question on both our minds = how ya suppose to poo poo if ya dont eat nuttin :buttkick:.. Tell ya bunch of lop eared varmints one thing for sure - hope those Hot Dog cookers out there on our Venture Rider touring trails are building their supply of Hot Dogs cause it sure sounds to me like once we get thru this and into CTFW time those Dogs is gonna be an endangered species:thumbsup2:

Thanks again for ALL your thoughts and prayers thru all this stuff!! God has blessed us richly with friends such as each of you!!!

Some things in all this that I am HIGHLY thankful to our Lord for besides each of you:

The Surgeon who is doing the work is a brother in the Lord. He has been thru some of the same surgery, suffered thru a lot of the same "tiredness" and complications I have been dealing with and is very optimistic of the outcome possibilities. He also seems to be a very humble and gratitude filled individual with a deep desire to help those the Lord sends his way.

Back in 06 our local Hospital invested heavily in state of the art Operating Room technology. The surgeon who will be working on your ol buddy was instrumental in all the updating and is highly admired by other Physicians in our area (I recently met with my Cardiologist for a Tuner checkup and he was telling us that we are in very good hands).

Puc