IGNORED

Hey cowpuc!

Flyinfool

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of this moment, you should be starting the surgery process. I know it will be a long day for Tippy and your family and I pray for their strength to get thru it. I especially pray for your strength and the challenges that you will be going thru today and for your recuperation that we all seek.

There is no doubt that with what I know about Tippy and what I have learned about your family, that you have truly been a blessed man. And with that said, we want those blessings to last for a long time more. You have been a great inspiration to all of us in so many ways and we pray that there will be many more days and miles and smiles of you CTFW and we all look forward to many more stories and tales of your and Tippy's adventures.

We love you man. :bighug:

Randy and Linda

Edited by Venturous Randy

You mean other than a string of the 3rd, 20th, 6th, and 23rd letters of the alphabet?

Otherly known as Chasing The Front Wheel.

This is Cowpucs specialty. he often has no idea where he is going, just keeps following the front wheel and has some wonderful adventures.

Cowpuc, you and your lady have been prayed for. I hope the surgery went well and you are recovering in comfort. Look forward to the day when I can meet you or at least hear about you riding again.

Take care, rest up and know God is blessing your life.:amen::amen:

Richard