IGNORED

Hey cowpuc!

Flyinfool

Take care of yourself and let them doctors get ya all better. If you are needing a lift in your spirits, may I suggest you stop at a local Diner and have a piece of pie. It will get you through until next year at Sturgis when you can do it properly at the Blue Line in Newell. Will keep you in our thoughts!

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Scott our prayers are sent out for you Brother

Heyyyyyyyyyyy,, wassup ya bunch of lop eared :stirthepot:,, :stickpoke:,, wheely ridin varmints:Cartoon_397:? Back to hanging out at the hospitals, urologists offices and Cancer screening joint = not that much fun,, nary a Venture part to be found :thumbdown:.. Lots of tweeking of the not so fun type. Seems having to put off my follow up biopsy to deal with the new Tuner didnt make my bout of Cancer none to happy. Stuff decided to spread some. Lot of decision making concerning approaches to deal with it all. More to come but it looks like right after Christmas/beginning of January they are gonna do some cutting n trimming in there.

Fool,, thanks for holding off the :snow::snow: with that last batch of :rain2:,, got my blower mounted and ready but haven't been up to dealing with the usual +10' :big-grin-emoticon:.

Thanks for the thoughts, concerns and prayers gang :happy34: = GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Pucmeister,

Been prayin for ya Buddy. I know you're tougher n boot leather, and stubborn as a pack mule, so hang in there. We got yer back.

Ain't no prayers like Venturerider prayers.

Love ya,

Big Lenny

Got that right Lenny = :cool10::cool10::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks ya bunch of lop eared varmints for ALL your continued thoughts and prayers!! Gonna buy ya'll a Hot Dog once we get beyond these medical whoop tee doo's :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Puc, I've been missing hearing those reports from you and Tippy. Like, what you've been working on, what you've been ridin', and where you've been CTFW. I sure hope that during this Christmas season your body heals a bit. I know we're gettin' older, but we need people like you and Tippy.

Here's to a brighter and healthier 2017, with more ridin' days and more stories from Puc et al.

Merry Christmas

• 3 weeks later...
Heyyyyyyyyyyy,, wassup ya bunch of lop eared :stirthepot:,, :stickpoke:,, wheely ridin varmints:Cartoon_397:? Back to hanging out at the hospitals, urologists offices and Cancer screening joint = not that much fun,, nary a Venture part to be found :thumbdown:.. Lots of tweeking of the not so fun type. Seems having to put off my follow up biopsy to deal with the new Tuner didnt make my bout of Cancer none to happy. Stuff decided to spread some. Lot of decision making concerning approaches to deal with it all. More to come but it looks like right after Christmas/beginning of January they are gonna do some cutting n trimming in there.

Fool,, thanks for holding off the :snow::snow: with that last batch of :rain2:,, got my blower mounted and ready but haven't been up to dealing with the usual +10' :big-grin-emoticon:.

Thanks for the thoughts, concerns and prayers gang :happy34: = GREATLY APPRECIATED!!!

Reminder to all us lop eared varmints:

Cowpuc should be chasing Venture parts and tweaking nurses about this time... As per his post above. Thought maybe we should renew thoughts and Prayers for Cowpuc and Tippy.....

Prayers Up, Scott!

Yes @cowpuc we are thinking of you over on this side of the pond too. You, Tippy and Sis are all in our thoughts and prayers to be ready for a full summer of CTFWing.

And stop chasing the nurses, you know that they can all outrun you right now anyhow, besides, you could slip and fall on some :snow:.