IGNORED

SAYING thanks

Carbon_One

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just one more member saying it was good to see the picture of you sitting up and looking pretty good. Oh and a member here has a nice 2nd gen trike for sale. $17k will the insurance money cover that? LOL!

Get well soon, there will plenty of time to think about that later.:thumbsup2:

Good to see you posting. Not always that it turns out this well, as some of our members can attest to. Take it easy for now, and get healed up. See you soon,,, and oh ya, say hello to Joyce, tell her we still love her. if it don't hurt too much, give her a hug.

Larry, so good to see you post. Hope everything is going well. Like everyone has said, listen to the doctors and nurses, and oh, Joyce also. We all are thinking of you every day. Prayer's being sent for a speedy recoverery.

Gil, Gail and Lance

I haven't posted on the other threads Larry, but I knew Saturday night while we were having Gunboats birthday party as Heather called me. You have been in our prayers and I know that I couldn't have said anything that wasn't mentioned.

I am very happy to see your green light on and YOU letting us know that your doing better. Been down, know that, and it's a great feeling to be the one conveying how good one is doing. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts, a machine can be replaced, you, my friend, cannot. I will continue to keep good vibes coming your way and wish you all the best.