IGNORED

3:32 a.m. - daughter just called, water broke, Puc n Tips first Grandbaby

cowpuc

is on his way = YEEEEEEEEEEEEEHAW!!!! :dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool:

Appreciate all the thoughts and prayers you can muster as our daughter and son-in-law follow the trail that many of us have followed to the hospital to welcome their newborn into the world!! :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::big-grin-emoticon::happy65::happy65:

Aint no way I am gonna be able to :draming: now,,,,, may as well toss on my jacket and drive the 2 hours to their hospital,,, welcome my new Grandson to life outside the womb,,, may as well,,,,, :scratchchin:,,,, wonder if this Honda 70 will fit in the trunk of our KIA :scratchchin:..... My oh my,,, 1st Grandbaby :guitarist 2::guitarist 2::guitarist 2:

:scratchchin:,,, hope he likes Hot Dogs, that all I know how to cook!!:confused07: Wait,,, I got Burger King coupons - we'll be fine!!!!!!!!!!!!!:guitarist 2:Daughter probably wont let me bring em home for a sleep over for a few days anyway.. :mad:

Hang on Samuel - Grandpa Puc and Grandma Tip are coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!:7_2_104[1]:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic