Dano,

It sure is good to hear you are up and about slowly walking the road to recovery. Your thought of highly here and have many prayers are heade your way.

Do as the Dr. says and you will notice your strength will improve daily.

Best Wishes my friend.

Eck

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys. Just getting on here for the furst time. I want to thank everyone for their messages and thoughts. Bike is totally trashed and will send pictures later. Got another week or so in the rehab hospital until we are out of here and home.

I'm in pain

:happy-emoticon::innocent-emoticon::240:

Dano

Great to see you posting Dano. I was actually going to email Rose over the next day or two. I plan to leave for Indianapolis on Monday morning and want to stop by and visit with you for a bit. I'll be in touch between now and then. I will be there until at least Thursday.

Hi Guys. Just getting on here for the furst time. I want to thank everyone for their messages and thoughts. Bike is totally trashed and will send pictures later. Got another week or so in the rehab hospital until we are out of here and home.

I'm in pain

Dano

Boy am I glad to see this post.... :thumbsup2: Next year you won't even be able to remember the pain.... Hang in there Dano...

Dano--So glad you posted. Been praying for you and the family daily. Lance said it could have been worse, so put up with the pain and get better. LOL Hope you and the family had a good Thankgiving. Tedd Webb,( the guy that bought the camper) has been asking about you every few days. He was wondering if you could recieve E-Mails yet. Rose ( the girl that hooked you and Tedd up) has also been keeping up with your progress and sending prayer's daily. Mind the doctors and nurses and don't give them to much trouble...impossable I know, but try.. Keep taking those baby steps and get better soon. Gil,Gail and Lance.

What happened? Did Rose threaten to tell us you were just kicking back and taking it easy now?? :whistling::whistling:

Hang in there and don't rush things. And don't let Rose catch you chasing nurses. they don't seem to understand that....:think:

It is GREAT to see you back on here.