• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dano has been moved to the Rehabilitation Hospital of Indiana. I'll have a full address with room and phone numbers later.

He's doing a lot better in some ways. Rose didn't say anything about any more infections, so perhaps that's over. He's getting around some with a walker.

He has some memory loss, both short and long term. The Docs really have no idea how long it'll take for him to get beyond this. They're saying it might be as much as a couple of years.

It's going to be a while before he's able to go back to work again, but he's still making good progress.

I had a chance to swing thru Indy today and went up to see Dan and Rose.....

He has lost a little weight and has some memory loss.....

He still has same pain from the injuries....

He has a long road ahead of him,but considering what he has been thru,I'm just happy he's making progress and I was able to spend some time with my buddy...

I met his Mom and Brother and they wanted me to pass on their thanks to everybody on our site for all the thoughts and prayers....They were moved by the outpouring of love and support from the VentureRider family......

A special hug to Rose for letting me come and visit for a bit.......

Hang in there,we are here for you both.......

Please call if you need anything......

And thanks to Bummer for giving me the heads up on the roads leading into the hospital.

Sure glad I dropped my trailer at the truckstop and bobtailed in.....

Thank you for coming on here Tom, as you can see there are quite a few of us here that love your brother and his family. We definitely appreciate all the help your giving the family and being here with us as well. Lots of folks praying for your brother, lots! If there is anything that we can do here please let us know as I know Rose is extremely busy with all the everyday things that go along with this.

We have great faith in your brother and his will to come back to all of us, we wish you and your family nothing but the best, take care of yourselves.

thanks dude!!! mean's more than you could know!!

I just left Dan. He's doing pretty well, considering.

He has a neck brace and a wrist brace. He's getting around by himself in a wheel chair, pushing and pulling with his feet. His memory seems to be improving - a little out of order at times but not bad. He's tiring fairly quickly right now, but that will probably come and go for a while.

Dan's attitude is good. He's ready to go home as soon as they'll let him and he's planning on going riding on the '83 in the spring. He'll probably be there a couple of more weeks, but that's still pretty good.

He has a lot of work in front of him, but he's making great progress!

Thanks for the update Steve

I am sure that I am not the only one that is looking forward to the day that Dan is back on a scoot and am looking forward to riding with Dan and Rose again.

We truly have something to be thankfull for in the fact that Dan is doing better and talking about riding again.

Keep up the good progress Dan we all Love you and Rose and want the best for you.

Jeff