• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry you are still feeling some pain..but it will pass (hopefully) soon.

You can't believe how happy Patti and I are that you posted on here. We were so worried about you my friend.

Patti and I send our love to you and Rose and hope to see you riding again next summer.

don

Never had any doubt that you would pull through Dan. God is good and watched over you.

Heal well and quickly !

Warmest wishes from Iceland,

Jonas / StarFan

Hi Guys. Just getting on here for the furst time. I want to thank everyone for their messages and thoughts. Bike is totally trashed and will send pictures later. Got another week or so in the rehab hospital until we are out of here and home.

I'm in pain

:happy-emoticon::innocent-emoticon::240:

Dano

Hi Guys. Just getting on here for the furst time. I want to thank everyone for their messages and thoughts. Bike is totally trashed and will send pictures later. Got another week or so in the rehab hospital until we are out of here and home.

I'm in pain

Dano

Its good to hear from you Dano:thumbsup: Hope the pain thing etc. goes away shortly and you'll soon be your old trouble making self again.

Like evryone else who has posted so far Joyce & I are happy to see you making some great progress in your recovery. Don't let any speed bumps along that recovery road slow you down as they will only be a short set back. We'll be looking forward to seeing you & Rose again sometime somewhere down the road.

Get well my friend. :thumbsup2:

Larry

I'm in pain

Dano

Glad to see your doing better Dano. Quality drugs will help that re-hab go smoothly.....:whistling:

Hey Dan glad to see you on here buddy! I have been wanting to come and see you but everyone here has been sick with a nasty bug since the first of Oct and can't seem to shake and I don't want to pass it to you guys. You have my number feel free to text or call. You take care of yourself and get better!

I had the pleasure of visiting Dano in the hospital today. I tell you what, I was pleasantly surprised at the progress that he has made. They are putting him through some vigorous physical therapy so he was tired but in spite of all that he has been through and continues to go through, he was still the Dano that we have come to love.

We probably talked for close to an hour. We talked about past maintenance days, future maintenance days, and a bit of everything else. He remembers more about the actual wreck that I would have expected him to. He is tired but ready to go home and it sounds like he will be doing so in just a few more days.

It really was good to see him again. I tell you folks, he is a very lucky guy and as bad as it is, it could have been much worse. I left him with a new Guardian Bell just in case. :)

Here is a picture that Rose emailed to me from Thanksgiving. It was titled Thanksgiving Day Desert.

Yes, it's done. He has already settled with the Insurance Company I think and it sounds like they were fair with him. He still has his '84 and will just plan on riding it for now. It will be a while before he rides again and he really isn't thinking past that right now.

The bike doesn't look as bad as I would have thought and very fixable if the frames not bent. Looks like the plastic and the mud absorbed the impact. I was texting Dano yesterday and he said is body is hurting as I am sure it is but he is getting better. Just glad he is getting better and glad he had a close family to help him and Rose!