• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great news folks. I got a message from Rose last night that Dano will be going home on Friday. I know that he will be so much more comfortable at home. He still has a lot of hard work ahead of him before his recovery is complete but he is making great progress. :thumbsup2:

Very good news indeed. Dan, listen to the doctors and just sit back and relax. Its going to be hard for you to sit still I know, but you need to heal completely. If you get to bored, you could memorize both service manuals for the Venture's.:Laugh: Gail, Lance and I will continue to keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayer's untill you are completely recovered. Gil

So wonderful to hear that you will be home by now. :smile5: You have so much work in front of you yet, just pace yourself okay :thumbsup2:

One of the incentives for ME was to get back to riding, even on three wheels. And if I hadn't we would not have had so much fun with all of you :sign yeah that: Take care my friend [& love to Rose]

I got a text from Dano saterday that he was home but not ready for visitors yet but home finally! His daughter posted on face book that Dan went to the basket ball game and stayed till the end but went home and passed out. Glad to see he's home and I'm sure he will be like the rest of us and over doing it for a while. He's not one to sit still any more than I could. Merry Christmas Dan and Rose when you read this!

If I can be of help in any way please PM me (or use contact info in my profile) even if not requiring use of the the transportation vehicles. I'll do whatever I can to help reduce the burden of dealing with the aftermath .

Thanks everybody for your well-wishes, my quote on hitting this deer is:

I HAVE BEEN TO HELL, STARED THE DEVIL IN THE FACE AND I AM ON MY WAY BACK!

Thank you to the Lord up above, I feel he has some things I need to do in the future. Thank you all for your well-wishes here and we WILL see you at Maintenance Day! Gotta drive, but we'll be there!

Dano :bighug:

Thanks everybody for your well-wishes, my quote on hitting this deer is:

I HAVE BEEN TO HELL, STARED THE DEVIL IN THE FACE AND I AM ON MY WAY BACK!

Thank you to the Lord up above, I feel he has some things I need to do in the future. Thank you all for your well-wishes here and we WILL see you at Maintenance Day! Gotta drive, but we'll be there!

Dano :bighug:

Heal quick and listen to ROSE and the docs!!!

Bout time ya got back. I could use some help!! Take is slow Bro.

I used to my Preacher dad after my first bad wreck ( after being out for 13 days) that I had been to hell whipped his a** and came back. Preacher didn't care for that statement at all...:whistling: