IGNORED

I quit!

Motorcycle Mike

That's right, I quit!

Don't bother trying to talk me out of it.

My mind is made up!

I don't care what anybody says, I'm not going to do it anymore!

29 years at the same job is enough.

I've turned in my company badge, keys, uniforms and city I.D. Logged off the company e-mail for the last time.

SS payments will commence in the middle of the month an my pension checks start arriving at the end of the month.

I'm a little nervous and a whole lot excited. :biker::fishin::beer::banana::banana::banana:

Thanks everyone!

If you ain't working you ain't ridin'.

Sorry dems the rules! :Avatars_Gee_George:

How about if I WORK at riding more?:biker:

`Congrats Mike. I wanted to do that very same thing in May but the wife lost her job so that put a hold on my retirement for at least 2 more years.

That blows. I know too many people who have lost there job's in the last 7 years. The good news is 2 years go by real fast.

Congrats. Just noticed your post. Guess that means you'll have more time to brew :) and do all sorts of other fun stuff. Its nice to be able to do or not do what ever you want. I sent you a PM about riding over some time.

Saw the PM and answered. Come on over!

Congrats!! now you can get started on the honey do list and don't worry you never get caught up she will just add to the list.

Yea, I know. :sign67:

Thanks everyone! So far it just seems like a vacation and that I"ll have to go back to work next week. I'm certain I'll get over that.