IGNORED

Some pictures

Marcarl

These are some pictures I was never hoping to be able to take.

We're not sure of the loss yet, roof is history, walls are still standing but there is discussion on them as well. Product is all condemned, total Christmas inventory pretty well. A big headache for our customers at this time of year. Gonna be interesting how we will be led in the next little while, our Shepherd is constantly watching over us and we are dependent on Him, gonna be interesting how He guides the way.

Everybody is good, no injuries other than maybe some pride. Insurance was already in attendance, so our claim is already entered. (Intact) House was not even touched, good job by the Brant County Volunteers. About 8-10 trucks were present and a whole host of bodies,,,,quite a gathering.

Sure is a different feeling.

IMG580.jpg

IMG579.jpg

IMG578.jpg

IMG577.jpg

IMG576.jpg

IMG575.jpg

IMG574.jpg

IMG573.jpg

Prayers Up on the sad loss brother, absolutely a terrible thing to hear about:95:!! Blessings Down in the form of the good news there were no injuries my friend though:thumbsup:!!

PS,, gotta agree with BJ, only reason I hit the "thanks" button was to let you know how much I REALLY appreciate you letting us know about this horrible situation, THANK YOU Carl for keeping your VR family in the loop!

PS, is there anything we can do? Gonna need to do one of those Go Fund Me things to keep it all together? PLEASE let us know if that is the case!!

Wow Carl it's tough to see a report like this. As said we are also glad no one was hurt. Hopefully your insurance company will do right by you in getting a fair settlement and a fast turn around for your buildings replacement. We'll keep you in our thoughts and prayers.

Larry & Joyce

I have survived a house fire ( I wasn't home when it started). It's scary and disheartening. I'm glad noone was hurt, sad to see the loss of property, however at least it wasn't your home. If I were closer I would offer to help, but Canada is a bit far away. Take care, and I will say a prayer.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk

Carl, sad new indeed, but sure glad to hear that nothing happened to the house or that no one was inside or injured.

We will keep all your family in our prayers and that the insurance company will be able to come to a quick resolution to keep life moving forward for everyone without much financial loss or hardship.