IGNORED

Tommorow is the big day....

Flyinfool

Tomorrow, Wednesday is my big day.

Going in for some slicing and dicing on my heart to see if they can get it to act normal. (It would be the first normal part of me...:confused24:)

I have already stopped taking the heart meds in preparation for this and my heart is back to doing all kinds of weird stuff. We all know how hard it is to fix an intermittent electrical problem when it is working.

I have been nervous as all get out for the last month and a half knowing that this day was coming. I have come to realize that sleep is way over rated, but I now have a very good understanding of every single blemish in my bedroom ceiling, Guess now I'll have to fix it one of these days.

The fun will start at 8:40am and I should be out of surgery around 6:00pm, Of course more or less time depending on what they find once they are in there playing around with stuff. If all goes per plan A, I will be spending the night and then I should be coming home some time Thursday. If I am actually home Thursday I will get on here to let you all know that you are not rid of me just yet. :rasberry:

The doc says there is a 70% chance that the procedure will work. If it works I could be back on the bike in a couple of weeks, If it does not work I may have to put my bike up for sale because with the meds I take I can not ride. (Even though I have snuck out a couple of times for a quicky around the block or 3:whistling::ignore::no-no-no:)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CONGRATS JEFF ON FINALLY GETTING IT ACCOMPLISHED:thumbsup:!! Try to dream about getting that new rocket of an RC Plane finished and flying while your knocked out!!

Prayers Up and Blessings Down headed your way my brother!!:thumbsup:

Jeff, I'm prayin for ya. As I've mentioned to you before, I havetwice had the ablation procedure you're about to go through. It's gonna be a long tiresome day, but I have all the confidence in the world you'll be fine. It's nerve wracking anytime they're gonna be messin with the ole ticker. But modern medicine is pretty amazing at what they can get done.