IGNORED

Tying the knot

XV1100SE

After living together for ten years Nancy and I are getting married !

I'll post a calendar entry - our friends from VentureRider are welcome to attend a gathering at our house on Saturday July 4th after 3pm. Dinner, snacks, music, motorcycle friendly parking, cash bar or byob.

Gifts not required. Your attendance is all we need !

Please RSVP in the calendar if you are able to attend.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/calendar.php?do=getinfo&e=447&day=2015-7-4

THAT is AWESOME you two!! :clap2::dancefool:

Best wishes on a wonderful fulfilling life together!! :thumbsup: Always remember that marriage is funner and usually more rewarding if you both keep working on always being BEST FRIENDS!!!

WOW Congrats Don and Nancy. What a couple of years you two have had 1st Nancy gets to reunite with Blood family and now this. May the sun continue to shine on both of you.:beer:

P/S I signed the calender and will be honored to be there to share in your joy and celebration.:dancefool:

By the why Don now that your going to have a married women on the back of your bike you better add some extra padding to the back of your Helmet .....Just Say'n :whistling:

Got the license today and booked the chapel. Made arrangements with the caterer, menu selected.

Anyone from VR.org that is able to attend, this is an open invitation for anyone that can attend. Please post on the calendar if you can attend.