IGNORED

My Wife Jean, Had A heart Attack, New Year's Eve!

I asked God to look after you two,,, He will in some way. Nothing ever happens in this life without the will of the Creator. Sometimes blessings come in strange ways, and sometimes we just need to give ear to His call. Whatever happens, know that we are with you, and will intercede for you.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Earl

I haven' t been on in a while and I just found out about Jean. My best thoughts and wishes to you and Jean. I will be praying for you both. Do what the doctors say and you can recover. Take it from someone that's been there and made it back. If there is anything I can do let me know. Keep us posted

Gary

My wife Jean and I were enjoying some dinner New Year's Eve. We had just heard from our 6 boys and finally our daughter, and were feeling pretty "warm and fuzzy" about the upcoming new year. Jean and I were chatting about our plans for our home, and the shop when she slumped in her chair. I called 911, and the paramedics arrived in record time.

Jean is currently in the Altoona Pa. Hospital, in Intensive Care. Needless to say, my life is in a bit of a lurch right now. Please take a moment, and keep her in your thoughts. She is the love of my life, and without her, I am not sure what I would do.

For those of you that have met Jean, you know that there is no gentler spirit in this world. I will keep my VR family posted as events change.

Earl

Sending prayers to you. Be strong

Hey All,

I took a few days off from work this week, and worked with Jean in her speech and physical therapy, and if all goes well, she will be coming home Sunday afternoon! She is very weak, but overall in good condition. She had a heart cath today, and there was some damage to two of her heart valves, (leakage) that will need to be addressed in the future. (surgery) She is in no condition to have this done now, but when she gets stronger, the doctor's will revisit this at that time. Thank you ALL very much for your support and prayers. It has meant a great deal to Jean and myself. Between work and visits to the hospital, I have been a bit busy lately. My work has been somewhat understanding, but the bottom line is that they would like me there as much as possible.

It's been a challenge to "serve two masters" so to speak, but with Jean due to come home soon, I am hoping that things will calm down a bit in the near future.

Thanks again for being there for me, :thumbsup2:

Earl and Jean

thanks for the great news update Earl i am still keeping you and Jean in my thoughts and prayers take care of yourself now that Jean is comming home she is really going to need you as mentioned dont burn the candle at both ends keep us posted on her recovery