IGNORED

It just came to me!!!!!

Marcarl

45 years ago, June 19th was also on a Friday. I remember, because I went to work in the morning, worked til noon and then spent an hour or so getting all fancied up with a haircut and massaging and all, and then went to a party,,,and ended up in bed with a wife. Been kind of leery about getting a haircut since,,, not because I don't love my wife, but I think that I wouldn't want that to happen again with her around,,,, she has told me!!!!! only one,, that's it!!!

Don't know why she says that,,, guess it must be for protection for all the other ladies out there,,, doesn't want any of them to have to deal with the same issues she's had to over the last 45 years.

45 years and she still sleeps with me, cooks supper on a regular basis, does the laundry, looks after the kids and allllllll those grandkids,,,cleans the house, answers the phone, does the shopping, buys my clothes, reminds me of things I need to do,,,,, and things I shouldn't do, takes me out to supper, arranges family things,,,,,, do I need to go on.

I've been blessed,,, very blessed.

Thanks Marca, for being a great wife and an awesome mother and grandma!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And she cooks real good!!!! that's important!!!

cooks supper on a regular basis, does the laundry, looks after the kids and allllllll those grandkids,,,cleans the house, answers the phone, does the shopping, buys my clothes, reminds me of things I need to do,,,,, and things I shouldn't do, takes me out to supper, arranges family things,,,,,, do I need to go on.

so, the question that comes to my mind is ..... WHAT DO YOU DO? :stickpoke: :rotf:

Congrats to you both for enduring all the ups and downs for so many years. Very few relationships these days are strong enough to last such a long time. :thumbsup2:

CONGRATS YOU TWO LOVE BIRDS!!! 45 WONDERFUL YEARS TOGETHER - THAT IS WAY AWESOME!!!!:dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::dancefool::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886:ice_congrats-vi6886

Congrats to a much deserving Marca and her husband...Carl. Not sure how she put up with you all those years. Guess she was too busy doing all that stuff for you and lost track of time. LOLOL!

Seriously you two..congrats! It takes alot of hard work to make it those many years. Wishing you many more happy years together.

Patti and Don

Been a little busy so have not spent much time on site and therefore only just saw this post. After reading it I was left with three questions

1. Have you decided yet whether or not Marca is a keeper.
  2. When do plan on listening to Marca's superior wisdom.... By now you must realize Marca is much wiser than you.
  3. And what In the world was she thinking ....it must have been one heck of a once in a lifetime hair cut.

P/S Love you two and Congratulations. May the great years continue.

Congratulations to the two of you. You are a great couple and are a great example to your children and all of us.

Now Carl why not give your lovely Bride another present where you for a year you do all the wonderful things that she has done for you. Sounds like a lot of work doesn't it. She is a Super Hero. I wish you both many more years of Health and Happiness together.

Been a little busy so have not spent much time on site and therefore only just saw this post. After reading it I was left with three questions

1. Have you decided yet whether or not Marca is a keeper.
  2. When do plan on listening to Marca's superior wisdom.... By now you must realize Marca is much wiser than you.
  3. And what In the world was she thinking ....it must have been one heck of a once in a lifetime hair cut.

P/S Love you two and Congratulations. May the great years continue.

Oh,, so you're back are you??? thought I could squeeze this in without your assistance. But I will answer you questions seeing as you so nicely asked.

1) Can't send her on just yet, I made a vow and vows are made to keep. There have been clouds, but they always bring the rain and make way for sunny days so the crops can grow. Anyways, she's a keeper, and we are together!! We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.

2) I have found Marca to be a wonderful student, and she has a great memory. She always knows who did it when something goes wrong and knows who has the right information. Just ask her sometime who has the brains, and she'll be sure to tell you. hope she doesn't mention me.

3) Just in case you haven't found this out yet,,,,,,, there is more to this boy than just good looks, but as far as looks are concerned I often get asked why I have a beard,,, I tell them that I try to cover up as much as I can so others won't feel so bad about themselves,,,, it's hard to be humble!!! And yes the haircut was a good one, but she also had glasses at that time, but didn't wear them often.

Any more questions???? Answers are always available, but I'm off on Tuesdays,,,, Marca goes swimming,,,, and Thursday afternoons because then she out shopping, but for the rest of the time I can usually ask.