IGNORED

Another Ex-Venturerider

Venturous

Well if Don can go HD anything is okay. I would be on a new wing but someone has to keep these old v4's going, still using 80's technology. I'm sending this message via dial up on a 386xp 4k PC. LOL

Congrats @Venturous that is exactly the color combo I would get if I could afford it....in the meantime 1986 is as new as I can get with my Venture Royale. I also own a 1984 Goldwing Aspencade but it looks bloody prehistoric compared to your beauty! I know you will be "Venturous" on a Wing too. Enjoy and ride safe!

Congrats on the new ride!! Very nice indeed !!!!

Not trying to imply that I know everything about them, but if I can be of any help with questions on it feel free to contact me.

One day you can see me in your mirror as we ride down the road together.

Venturous,

As we say in the south, "you done good"! I saw that 40th anniversary one in a Honda dealership last week and it pert near caused me to get the checkbook out. I LOVE that color combo! And I LOVE all the blacked out stuff on it. You're gonna get a lotta comments when you ride it out in public.

As for me, I guess I'm committed to waiting to see if the spy photos of a new Venture come true in October.

Honda did good when they brought out that color combo IMO. Really nice. My only issue with the new Wings is why they didn't change the design of the trunk to match the side bags better. Other than that, I like the other various design changes, especially the blacked out headlights. I even copied that on my '03.

Punkin.jpg

Well, I have joined the ranks of defectors.. Hope I can still hang out with you guys!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99408[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]99409[/ATTACH]

Gary, Gary, Gary...what are we gonna do wit'chu?

So, Lisa didn't get the second one in the crate behind you.

Dastardly, I say, dastardly.

Bastard!