It is with a saddened heart I 'm passing along the following news. Jay/ ragtop69gs's Father had passed away yesterday. I know what he's dealing with due to the timing of his Dad's passing as my Father had passed away several years ago between Christmas and New Years day as well.

Prayers going out for Jay, Jeanie, family , and friends during these trying times.

Jay will be providing further news and info after tomorrows meeting with the funeral director.

Thanks, Larry & Joyce

Hey Jay, we're with you man,,,, best we can do is ask for comfort, and that we'll do. The next days will bring all kinds of emotions, tears, laughter, sadness, maybe even some hopelessness. If you ask Him, He will bring you through it,,,, been proven and tested.

Thanks to everyone for your kind thoughts. Although it's never an easy task burying a parent, my father suffered for many years from a few ailments, never complaining about it once, he put up a brave fight and died on his own terms. We will cling to the memories to help us through these trying times.

Here is a picture we took last fathers day, 4 generations.