IGNORED

We Are Fine, The Bike Isn't...

bongobobny

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to hear that you're both OK. It really does suck to hear that it was on a new bike.

Damage doesn't look like much, maybe $1000? Or is there damage to the tank too ($800)? Good luck with the insurance company. Agreed that you should have them order parts and ride it until they're in.

DANG Bob! We just got home about 45 minutes ago and I just fired this thing up and yours was the first post! Glad you and Becky are alright, sorry to hear about that new steed. We stayed freeway the whole way to alleviate that situation. We thought about bringing 52 up from Cincinnati but just stayed on 74.

Talk to ya later, gotta go get something to eat.

Dan

Glad that you all okay, like others have said the bike can be fixed of replaced.

If you wanted to hunt deer I would suggest using a gun or I prefer bow and arrow. Using your bike is cheating.

Hope you get everything fixed soon and are back on the bike. Be safe

Bob and Becky,

That had to be really scary, and really sad! I, too am glad you are okay! Whatever you did to stay up, was excellent. Most don't do so well against deer.

I enjoyed meeting you at Don's and in the Walmart parking lot. I look forward to meeting again.

Good job, Bob, Good Job!

Guest BluesLover

Hey brother, glad to hear that you and Becky are ok. Bikes can always be fixed.

We were just up in your neck of the woods (to/from Americade) and did notice an extremely high number of deer in the area.

One of them (picture below) ran right alongside the bike for about 100 yards before scooting off into the woods.

Cheers,

Allen, we were just up the road in Westfield where it happened! We went thru the center of town and I was thinking of turning at the light and trying to find your place before it happened! Shoulda turned...

Maybe you should have rode with us,,,,, we went through Westfield to pick Reiney, and then he led, I think maybe that was a good idea, we didn't see any deers at all, maybe it was Reiney,, or maybe just his scoot,, but then agian, maybe it was both.

Glad you guys are allright. I took a long ride sunday, 5 mins from home I pull around a bend and there is Bambi in the middle of my lane, looking back for the others.....

I saw some brown and thought it was a big dog and slowed, when I saw it was a deer I figured there must be more of em. I yelled at the deer and he went up the embankment and I continued on home. But, it was sorta a close one. Bottom line..... Watch for deer at all times and dont asume you can tool around free styling on them back roads. The extra time to react is nice to have. Once again, good job on keeping the bike up and not denting the wife up.....:thumbsup2: