Biker Down

EasyRider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just feel like this fits..........

My Prayers for you and your family.

(Moderators: looking at Tom's profile I see that he is PGR but dosen't have the award. May I request it in his behalf.)

Psalms Chapter 116

I love the Lord, because he hath heard my voice and my supplications.

2Because he hath inclined his ear unto me, therefore will I call upon him as long as I live.

3The sorrows of death compassed me, and the pains of hell gat hold upon me: I found trouble and sorrow.

4Then called I upon the name of the Lord; O Lord, I beseech thee, deliver my soul.

5Gracious is the Lord, and righteous; yea, our God is merciful.

6The Lord preserveth the simple: I was brought low, and he helped me.

7Return unto thy rest, O my soul; for the Lord hath dealt bountifully with thee.

8For thou hast delivered my soul from death, mine eyes from tears, and my feet from falling.

9I will walk before the Lord in the land of the living.

10I believed, therefore have I spoken: I was greatly afflicted:

11I said in my haste, All men are liars.

12What shall I render unto the Lord for all his benefits toward me?

13I will take the cup of salvation, and call upon the name of the Lord.

14I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.

15Precious in the sight of the Lord is the death of his saints.

16O Lord, truly I am thy servant; I am thy servant, and the son of thine handmaid: thou hast loosed my bonds.

17I will offer to thee the sacrifice of thanksgiving, and will call upon the name of the Lord.

18I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people,

19In the courts of the Lord’S house, in the midst of thee, O Jerusalem. Praise ye the Lord.

Although Tom has passed beyond the veil that separates us from ancestors,

known and unknown, he lives within our hearts, minds and souls.

All the lives he touched have known a greater joy than otherwise would have been.

Death brings sorrow and pain to the living,

but we must remember the ship sailing away over the horizon

and those left on the pier saying “Alas, he is gone”; while on the distant shore others are saying “Look, on the horizon, here he comes!”

This then is the joy of reunion. Man with God.

Tom is beyond our physical touch yet

lives in the very core of our souls.

You are in my thoughts and prayers Sherry.

Always hard to know what to say at a time like this. Many of us have never met eachother but feel a bond because of this place. Sherry, nothing can be said to ease your pain, I am so very sorry to wake up to hear this news. Both you and Tom have many friends here and it saddens us to know your having to go through this.

Let us be your crutch in these times, if you need something just ask it of us. I will leave you with this....

Irish Tombstone Prayer

Death is nothing at all, I have only slipped away into the next room.

Whatever we were to eachother, that we are still

Call me by my old familiar name, speak to me in the easy way which you always used to.

Laugh as we always laughed together.

Play, Smile, Think of me, Pray for me.

Let my name be the household word that it always was, let it be spoken without effort.

Life means all that it ever meant, it is the same as it ever was, there is absolutely unbroken continuity.

Why should I be out of your mind because I am out of your sight?

I am but waiting for you, for an interval, somewhere very near, just around the corner.

All is well, nothing is past, nothing is lost.

One brief moment and all will be as it was before...Only better, infinitely happier and forever we will all be one together with Christ

Sherry,

I am praying for you and your family. I just heard the news this morning. I am devastated. I have no words to describe how horrible I feel about your loss.

I have only known you from the VR site, but I consider you a friend. I wish I lived closer to you to be there for you now.

I will call you soon. May God comfort you and your sons.

Peggy

Sherry, I am so sorry for your loss. No one can make you feel better with words alone. Time and only time will help heal the hurt and pain you are going through. From what I have read so far you have a wonderful family right here so don't hesitate to cry on our shoulders. Keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Wayne

Sherry,

I just found out about Tom's death this morning. I am so sorry for you and your boys. We are here for you, whatevery you need.

May God hold you in his arms and comfort you now and always.

Diane

OH Sherry sweetie I am devastated for you. All any of us can say is we are here for you whenever you need us. You were very sweet to me recently with my grandmothers cancer I want to be able to do the same for you.

Here's my number 252-426-9691 if and when you need to talk no matter what time. Tom's getting lots of prayers as well as you and your boys.

Love you sweetie.

Margaret