IGNORED

Biker Down

EasyRider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For those that don't know, Sherry, (LadyRider), has called members in the past that have suffered a loss of a loved one. Sherry is an RN/BSN, Tom was an RN, and she has done hospice care. Tom and Sherry also in the last year took in a trouble young teen and was helping turn his life around.

This is such a terrible thing to happen. I think Sherry is going to need our help.

Sherry,

My heart goes out for you. I know the pain you are feeling, and right now there are no words that can comfort you. My prayers are with you, don't be hesitant to lean on this wonderful, caring family you have here. May God be your guide through these dark times.

Sherry Paterson called at 2;30 today. Tom E was hit and killed by a truck. Will post more later.
So very sorry to hear this tragic news Rick, Sherry and family will be in my prayers. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. Rich

At times like this I have no words. This is what I turn too for strength.

Footprints in the Sand

One night I dreamed I was walking along the beach with the Lord. Many scenes from my life flashed across the sky.

In each scene I noticed footprints in the sand. Sometimes there were two sets of footprints, other times there was one only.

This bothered me because I noticed that during the low periods of my life, when I was suffering from anguish, sorrow or defeat, I could see only one set of footprints, so I said to the Lord,

“You promised me Lord,

that if I followed you, you would walk with me always. But I have noticed that during the most trying periods of my life there has only been one set of footprints in the sand. Why, when I needed you most, have you not been there for me?”

The Lord replied, “The years when you have seen only one set of footprints, my child, is when I carried you.”

Mary Stevenson, 1936