IGNORED

Biker Down

EasyRider

Sherry, I met you for the first time Friday at the service - and you are an extremely strong lady - with your smile and devotion to Tom and God. I can't imagine what you are going through - however, I "read" you getting stronger every day here with these posts - keep sharing. My two cents - take your time - as it appears you are - and don't let "outsiders" - i.e. PI's, lawyers, insurance companies - prey on your feelings and/or emotions. There will be time to address issues - it doesn't need to be in the immediate moment. I think there is a saying somewhere - I am Woman - Hear me Roar - take care and blessings to you and your family in this time. Keep posting..

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don, Thank you for having this section. Who would have dreamed I would need it.

I have just reviewed all the posts from my dear friends here and it comforts me. 7-8am on Mondays, Tuesdays and Wednesdays are going to be the hardest...those were the mornings I waited for Tom to walk in the door...I am sure I will re-read these again in the future. So glad these many words are here to know how much everyone cares...

love you guys...

Sherry and boys (I need prayer for Thurs, TJ's birthday is going to be a downer for sure. Tj has Tom's first name. says he wants to be called Tom now)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

The cross at the accident site was run over. There is a ditch there and it had to have been a 4 wheel drive truck that jumped the ditch and ran right over the top of the cross we had there. I have asked my BIL to make me a new one to place there...now I have to get to Benecia to pick it up and bring it back to stick in the ground. I go over there and pick trash up and put fake flowers there...I always feel closer to Tom with I am there. I go up and down the road when I go to Lodi for anything. I am glad it happened on his way home, as I knew he was feeling good and not stressed...that he was coming home...

Sherry,

Another wish for peace for you and your family. While I did not have the pleasure of knowing Tom, I sympathize with you and your family over your loss. If there is to be a memorial fund, let me know and I will gladly participate.

Bill Darling

POLEDAR:bighug: