IGNORED

Biker Down

EasyRider

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tatgirl06

Sherry, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooo sorry for your loss..Just know that I am here for you and anytime, anywhere..Tom will be greatly missed and my heart, prayers, thoughts and love goes out for you and your family..Please don't hesitate to call if you need ANYTHING at all, you and Tom were there for me through the loss of my husband Rick and now it is my turn to be there for you!

Love,

Missy

I hate this. I was a cop for 27 years, and every time a workmate died, I died a little bit (as we all did). Now I've retired and concentrate on riding it's no different. Every time I hear of a fellow rider dying - I die a little more. Prayers, love and light with you Sherry.

Sherry,

I was shocked as well to log on this morning and read this news. Both Patsy and I will be much in prayer for you during this troubling time. May God wrap his loving arms around you and just hold you there.

Got this info from Rick

Visitation is from 10am to 1pm on Friday. At

Ben Salas Funeral home

149 4th street

Galt CA 95632

Leaving at 1pm for the cemetery which is at

14180 Joy Dr

Galt CA

This may change somewhat so please watch the site for updates.

Thank you all for our sweet, loving words. I will have my sons read this after our goodbyes to dear TOm are over.

Favor please, can anyone locate the article in the Stockton Paper? I don't have that one and someone said it had more information. Guess it would have been in Tuesday's edition.

Your cyber space hugs and prayers are coming through.

My niece will arrive from Idaho tomorrow night. That will be good. Both my parents and Tom's parents are gone. Tom has 1 brother, 1 sister and thier S.O.'s and I have 2 brothers and 1 sister, and their SO's Our church family is treating us like royality. Enough food for the city of Galt to eat.

Next week the reality sets in when everyone is gone....

Viewing is Friday from 11-1, then to the graveside for a small service. Memorial Saturday at 2pm Galt SDA Church.

What reactions? What are you reading something bad about Tom's accident? I am confused? Please direct me.

He was referring to the "readers reaction" on the Lodi paper or Record paper link.

They may have been removed by the paper already.