IGNORED

VR brother DOWN help needed

ragtop69gs

Our pal Mike Brady (Brake Pad) was involved in an accident and is hospitalized in Southwest Colorado. Broken arms and bumps and bruises!

His bike and trailer are totalled and he's in need of someone to retrieve them before the insurance company takes them.

Say a prayer for our buddy and help him if you can.

Cellular Phone:954-309-3983

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Jay,

I just posted your message on the 1800 Goldwing Riders forum.

The cell number you have in your post is that your number or Mike's number?

Any idea exactly where he is in Colorado? Pretty big state.

Prayers up for Mike.

The Cell is Mikes. Mike says they are in the SW corner of Colorado, where Colorado, Utah & Nevada come together. I believe in St. George, UT BUT, I think the accident happened in Colorado, so that's where the bike is. He was transported to ST. George.

Mike's FB post below.

https://www.facebook.com/michael.brady.520/posts/10213620460764991?comment_id=10213623553002295&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1498336309544868

Edited by ragtop69gs

I got a call about this yesterday. First asking me to help look for somebody to help and then another message telling me that they had found help. Sorry I didn't post about it but I was also told that Mike didn't want it posted publicly for some reason. Sad news and Mike you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you heal soon.

I got a call about this yesterday. First asking me to help look for somebody to help and then another message telling me that they had found help. Sorry I didn't post about it but I was also told that Mike didn't want it posted publicly for some reason. Sad news and Mike you are in our thoughts and prayers. Hope you heal soon.

Oops... figured since he posted on FB it was public knowledge, I'm sorry Mike if this was supposed to be kept on the QT,,,, just trying to look out for ya [emoji6]

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Wow....so sorry to hear about the accident! Hang in there @brakepad! Prayers up for FAST healing! It was so nice to meet you few days ago on the road. Due to your skill on a bike (and brand new brake pads installed) probably saved your life. Sorry to hear about your rig being totaled, but those can be replaced...you can't. If there is anything I can do from Arizona let me know.

Here is a pic of your rig I took when we met in Page AZ on June 22nd (not sure if it could be useful for insurance or anything like that).

Thanks for posting the Facebook video....so nice to see your are on the mend!

IMG_1045.jpg

Mike I am so sorry this happened to you. But I am so happy you are here to tell us what happened. I am sure you are hurting all over and I am so am sure you will be as good as new eventually. I saw your video on FaceBook. You are right, there are too many idiots with cell phones on the highways today. Not many people are watching out for us people on motorcycles. I am real sorry about your bike, but of course I know you will be back up and riding again. Take care, we are all praying for you.

Yama Mama

Man, I hate reading posts like this.

Our thoughts and prayers are with you. Hope you heal quick.

Sad to see that that beautiful rig was totalled.

When you're up to it....you ought to post on the "What will you next bike be?" thread.

lol....

Sorry to hear about your accident but glad you will heal. I hope you recover quickly.

If if the bike and trailer are in St. George, Utah, please let me know and I'll see if I can help get it picked up. I don't know if it will help to be in Salt Lake.

Dave