IGNORED

Tommorow is the big day....

Flyinfool

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry I did not catch this sooner Jeff. Since I been in Nova Scotia my Daughters has had me working my butt off. Details later. From what I gather all went well and your still with us.

Seeing as how yesterday was my Birthday I guess having you still still around is my birthday present :doh::bang head: ...actually I am glad your still with us :beer::biker: P/S those better not be my share of the rum balls your offering the nurses.

Well I am finally home.

I guess I was typing a little incoherently on that stolen phone from ICU.........

I hope I did not say anything bad to anyone.

The procedure took a lot longer than expected,n Doc said I was really bad. they went in through both groins, both arms and the jugular and down my throat. Have a nasty cut in my mouth.:confused24:

They had to use both Cryogenics and RF energy to kill all of the stuff they wanted to get to. I sure hope there is enough left. I feel like I got run over by a bus. Now the heart has to heal for 6-8 weeks to find out if this actually worked.

On the plus side, I was able to get served ICE CREAM at 2:00 am when they got me out of bed for my required walk.

It did not help that the valet parking managed to loose our car. and I had to stand out in the 85 degree heat with 75 deg dewpoint while they searched for it. they brought 3 different cars up before they got it right.

AWESOME!!! THANK YOU Jeff for the update!! Was wondering what was taking so long, I was getting really concerned that it had something to do with me paying them doctors a little extra to wipe the Wisconsin White Wash Machine from your memory banks..

Seriously though, it sounds like they really put you thru their version of a Wringer Wash Machine... Prayers Up and Blessing Down for EVERYTHING they did to have a perfect affect and that you are around here, and healthy, for many many more great years/times together with us!!! :thumbsup::fingers-crossed-emo

Enjoyed chatting with you last night. I hope you got some sleep. Keep healing up and I know you will feel better each day. I will be on chat tonight again if you feel up to coming on.

We are all so glad this is over, and sorry about the bus hitting you.

Yama Mamaavatar5.gif