I just received an email from Chabicheka (Abdul) today bearing the sad news that on Monday March 9th at 3:40 PM his Wife Shah who has not been well for some time, peacefuly stopped breathing.My thoughts and prayers are with you my friend and may Shah rest in peace and her days of suffering past.

Thank you all.....Funeral/Viewing is tomorrow, Thursday in Toronto at 695 Middlefield Rd.

If anyone is in the area, please drop by. There will be lunch later on in another location at around 3 pm after the burial ceremony. Again, i appreciate everybodies comments and condolences.

Abdul ( Chabicheka).

Sincere condolences Abdul. Creation of woman from the rib of man; She was not made of his head to top him; nor out of his feet to be trampled upon by him; but out of his side to be equal with him; under his arm, to be protected; and near his heart to be beloved. Peace.

Abdul,

Tip and I want to send our sincere condolences to you and your family on the loss of your precious wife, Shah. We are deeply saddened to hear the news and want you to know that each of you are in our thoughts and prayers. May your grief be softened and deep pain be lessened by the memories of the wonderful times you shared with her..

Rest In Peace Shah.

Puc and Tip