IGNORED

Paid the 12$

Itsan06

WHAT WE'RE YOU THINKING!? DON'T YOU KNOW THAT ONCE YOUR IN YOU CAN'T GET OUT:yikes: YOU ARE DOOMED TO WANDER THROUGH THESE PAGES FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE. IT'S JUST LIKE THE HOTEL CALIFORNIA.:shock3: Hope to see you on the road.:fatsmiley:

hi kenny

welcome to the site. are you going to be able to come to the S.E. texas maintance days? hope you can make it going to be a lot of fun. a lot of working on venture's & friendship & b.s. going on.

reguards

don c.

Looks like a great group.

Obviously you haven't read to many threads... you do realize that the faster 1st Gens will only be nice to you for 24 hours then you become fair game...:shock3: Welcome to the forum...:cool10:

This is a great group. I moved to a GW and am still a paying member here.

Same here ... don't know why ... maybe I like to be abused.... :whistling:

Just paid my 12$

Now I don't feel like a stalker ...lol

Looks like a great group.

So, you think it'll only cost ya $12 eh? Well, that's just a ploy to get you in the door .... won't be long b'fore you start doing all the little add-ons and fixer-ups and then there's the safety chrome that EVERYONE will get you hooked into buying .... $12 .... ha!!! add a few zero's to that!! :stickpoke:

oh, btw ... WELCOME to the bottomless pit LOL

I must admit it is taking some time to get used to the Venture....

if all the first genners like speed

I understand i just came off a Warrior

bit of a different world.....

Gunboat....I would love to be there however, we are going to see my eldest son in Florida while he is home on leave maybe next time

Chabicheka....I am sure the 12$ will be there soon...needs to clear customs.....lol

Edited by Itsan06
added content

Almost as soon as I brought mine home I paid up. I had looked around for awhile as a guest. I was pretty sure if I bought one I would spend the $12. I think I have got my money worth so far. I came of a 07 VN 900 Kawasaki, and your right a world of difference. But I am likeing it.