5) you have to shovel it

6) you have to shovel it again

7) you have to pick up frozen dog poopsicles in it

8) you can't use yellow snow for snow cones.......its not the same.... trust me

9) you can't ride your scoot in it

10) you have 5 months of it.....it never ends

now you know why "I HATE SNOW" :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

Well what do you like.

I can't think of a place where ONLY ice cream falls from the sky, and the only use for the "weather man" is to know what flavor is going to fall tomorrow.

But if you find it, let me know, I'll move there also.

:sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that::sign yeah that:

1) its cold That is why they make coats

2) its wet that is why they make rain gear

3) its heavy Who cares

4) you have to drive in it I love driving in it, its fun

5) you have to shovel it no, Just ignore it, By June it will all be gone

6) you have to shovel it again See 5)

7) you have to pick up frozen dog poopsicles in it Not till spring when the yard starts to look like chocolate chip ice cream

8) you can't use yellow snow for snow cones.......its not the same.... trust me Why even consider snow cones when you can get ice cream

9) you can't ride your scoot in it That is so that you can sit home and eat ice cream

10) you have 5 months of it.....it never ends Yes it does end by June.

now you know why "I HATE SNOW" :bang head: :bang head: :bang head:

So I have to ask WHY.

Big Tom,,,, I really thought the better of you,,, now we just have to start calling you Little Tom. Big boys take these things in stride,,,, it makes men out of them. What you need is an attitude adjustment. Tomorrow morning when you get out of bed say: I'm a new man today!!!!! Give me some snot to push around!!!!!

We often get through winter with just a few days of heavy frost. Sometimes we might get about 6 inches of the white stuff that lasts about a week. It is rare for us to get a heavy fall (12 inches or more) and have it last more than a week. That being said I can remember getting about 30 inches a couple times. The forecast is for very cold and lots of white stuff for this winter. For the past year we have consistently had below average temperatures, even in the summer. I have stocked up on firewood and brandy, oh yeah, some food as well.:fingers-crossed-emo

SNOW!!! As kids we loved it. Now, I hate it. That's why, several years ago, we bought a large motorhome and spend every winter around Mission Texas. We usually leave home around the middle of Nov, before it starts snowing. HEY, I just looked out the window and it's snowing heavy right now. Something is screwed up here!!!

I have stocked up on firewood and brandy, oh yeah, some food as well.:fingers-crossed-emo

That sounds like a great plan. I've done the same with the exception of brandy. Never did care for the stuff.

Cecdoo, How did you do with no elec for all of that time?

Steve

Yeah, but we get to ride in the summer when A LOT of guys in the south find it too hot to ride. so I figger I get as much riding time as almost anyone. Was still riding today after work.

Brian

Lets try this again about January, I'll still be riding :stickpoke::cool10:

After enduring 39 Winter's in Noo England I have to say I DON'T MISS IT ONE DARN BIT!!

We here in Loozeeanner might have to deal with a hurricane once every few years BUT we can ride to safer ground....and hit a lot more Dairy Queens on the way too.:cool10:

Boomer....who sez it's nice to ride ALL YEAR LONG instead of watching the snow fall and pile up.:whistling:

Yeah, but we get to ride in the summer when A LOT of guys in the south find it too hot to ride.:stickpoke: so I figger I get as much riding time as almost anyone. Was still riding today after work.

Brian

It doesn't get too hot to ride for some of us!!!