IGNORED

Update on Bongobobny

BIG TOM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bobby is being kept sedated at this time...He breathed on his own for 2 hrs. before having to go back on the ventilator.. when he opens his eyes , his blood pressure raises.. We are all praying for you Bobby, fight buddy fight...

New up date on Bobby as of 7:47 pm tonight...Becky states that Bob breathed on his own for 7 hrs. today. He moved his head back and forth and wiggled his toes and was moving his arms.....keep up the prayers.....ps Becky is holding her own for now..

From Becky@9;43 pm... ..When she arrived at the hospital today, it was the best sight imaginable.. Bob was off the ventilator ..he was talking but very confused and wanted to know how he got there and how long he was in the hospital...He told Becky that he loved her...Bobby's breathing was labored then and stated he was tired and wanted to go back to sleep. The nurses asked him if he wanted to go back on the ventilator and he said yes to them...Becky stated that she went from a high to a low emotionally today... Keep up those prayers for Bobby and Becky.

Edited by BIG TOM

Still praying for both Bob and Becky. PS I check this post 3 times a day always hoping for uplifting news. If I only have time to go on site to check one post this is it. Keep fighting Bob I'm watching and hoping the father will bless us with your company for bit longer.

Edited by saddlebum

As of 1:23 pm today.... Bobby slept most of the day yesterday. They are taking an x ray of his right lung today to determine if there is any fluid there. They are working on Bobby to start breathing on his own again without the use of the ventilator.....update......1:56 pm..Becky states that they must put in a trake today because they cannot use a ventilator for more than 14 days...

Edited by BIG TOM