IGNORED

Update on Bongobobny

BIG TOM

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I would also like to offer our home for anyone traveling to Bob's funeral. We have a guest bedroom in our home with a queen bed and plenty of room for a RV or camper in our driveway, or a tent in our fenced in rear yard. You can come early and then attend the Rally in Arcade. We will be attending the funeral on Tuesday and then returning home to prepare to leave Thursday morning for the Rally.

We are located about one and a half hours east of the Funeral home in Hamburg NY, in the western suburbs of Rochester, NY.

You can PM me or text or call my cell to contact me: 585-747-7998.

Jim Crane

That's a very generous offer Jim. I sadly am unable to attend our friends service due to my employer school starting classes today, 2 weeks early this year. If you attend , please carry me along in your vest pocket and if you would , please extend Jeannies and my heartfelt condolences to Becky and all if Bob's family.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

That's a very generous offer Jim. I sadly am unable to attend our friends service due to my employer school starting classes today, 2 weeks early this year. If you attend , please carry me along in your vest pocket and if you would , please extend Jeannies and my heartfelt condolences to Becky and all if Bob's family.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

:sign yeah that:

Sadly Tip and I are/were unable to make it either Raggy.. Please include us in that vest pocket too Jim. We are there in spirit and wish to extend those same condolences to Becky and all of Bob's family!! RIP my dear brother!