IGNORED

Need Prayers for Ponch!!!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

david & kathy prayers and best wishes for a fast and full recovery. kathy thanks for letting us spend some time with you at the hospital. i know at this time it's hard and it's family only. but you and david are one of the original houston bunch, and YOU are family. the whole vr.org will be saying prayers for your family. sarah sends her best wihes too. you have my cell # call if i can do anything.

peach & love to you and yours.

don c, cathie & sarah :fingers-crossed-emo

Ok here some more info

Monkey Boy is still at the hospital, Kathy was under a lot of stress and didn't want so many people around as it made her very uncomfortable, we obliged and left the hospital. David is still in serious condition, but a bit of good news is that they didn't have to install the tube in his brain as the swelling is appearing to be going down. Bythe hour he is more consious and Kathy and Shannon (their Daughter) have been in to see him. Monkey Boy will be able to see him soon and is keeping me updated as soon as he hears anything.

Please continue to pray for Kathy, she is very scared and under enormous stress right now. I will go back down to the hospital tomorrow and hopefully be able to see him. As I know more so will you, thank you all again for your outpouring of support, we really appreciate it.