IGNORED

Need Prayers for Ponch!!!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have never met him other than on this forum and he seems to be one very nice and stand up guy. This is a terrible thing to happen to him and I hope his recovery is speedy and full. Our thoughts and best wishes are with him and his family.

Andy

So sad to hear this.

Our deepest thoughts and prayers go out for Dave and Kathy Warren.

Brad and or Lonna,

If/ When you hear they take him out of ICU and put him into his own room, would you please post his room number...Others here may want to send a card too...

Not so sure his wife would want to mess with a whole bunch of flowers with all she has on her plate now.

And thanks for all you and Lonna are doing...

Update...

Not a whole lot more to add right now, but this is what Monkey Boy was informed of. One of David's teeth is cracked so they are going to remove it today. It is very possible that his right eye will be non functioning, dont know for sure on this. He is having delayed reaction to stimuli but is still reacting which is a good thing. They are going to go ahead and install the tube in his brain as they want to be able to further monitor the pressure inside. He is somewhat stable right now, but still in critical condition. They are also doing CT scans hourly or there abouts to monitor whats going on in his brain.

I will probably not head down to the hospital today as there is nothing I can do and I dont want Kathy feeling overwhelmed again. She is in contact with us and as thing occur will update us. Thank you all again for your support.....

Update...

Not a whole lot more to add right now, but this is what Monkey Boy was informed of. One of David's teeth is cracked so they are going to remove it today. It is very possible that his right eye will be non functioning, dont know for sure on this. He is having delayed reaction to stimuli but is still reacting which is a good thing. They are going to go ahead and install the tube in his brain as they want to be able to further monitor the pressure inside. He is somewhat stable right now, but still in critical condition. They are also doing CT scans hourly or there abouts to monitor whats going on in his brain.

I will probably not head down to the hospital today as there is nothing I can do and I dont want Kathy feeling overwhelmed again. She is in contact with us and as thing occur will update us. Thank you all again for your support.....

Hang in there David, we all here are praying for a speedy recovery and as I find out more info I will be passing it along to Squid,

:fingers-crossed-emo

OMG I am shocked. I didn't see this thread until just now. God be with David and his family. My and my entire family are remembering them in our prayers. Trust in God and as someone else stated, there is power in numbers.

Brad, if there is anything I can do please let me know. You guys aren't that far.

Update...

I requested prayer for all at church this morning. Many prayers are in progress. Thanks Squidley.....

Fuzzy

Our prayers are with David. We wish him a quick and full recovery. We just saw this or we would have wanted to be at the hospital too. Please keep us updated when you can. If you need anything remember we are close by and are willing to assist in any way we can.

James n Lynn