IGNORED

Need Prayers for Ponch!!!

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's what we have so far...

David does have a brain injury, he was wearing his helmet, but still suffered trauma. He is sedated right now so he can't fuss, he was responding to stimulus when they pinched his arm so thats a good thing. There is some bleeding in his brain and they are installing a tube to help relieve some of the pressure. There is also an eye injury, to what extent I dont know. He has some road rash on his right arm. The initial word is he'll be here for probably a months time, 2 weeks atleast in ICU.

This is going to be a long haul, so please keep him and his family in your thoughts. As always Thank You all for your support, Kathy is very appreciative for it. I will keep you all updated as soon as I have new info.

So sad......Our prayers are with you Ponch and family. I have only known him for a short while (I met them at Freebirds) and I really appreciate him and his wife. May God be with you both. Please keep us informed. Let me know if I can help in any way. Cell; 606-356-7797 Home; 606-286-2078 E-mail; jamesdfultz@hoitmail.com

Fuzzy

Edited by FuzzyRSTD