Type tags separated by commas.
  • Search By Author

Content Type

Forums

• vBCms Comments
  • General Discussion
    • Watering Hole
    • Welcome To Our New Members
    • Links to Classifieds, Craigslist, Ebay, Sales, Etc.
    • VentureRider Merchandise
    • Picture Folder
    • Videos
    • VR Polls
    • Jokes and Humor
    • Fun and Frivolous
    • Ladies Lair
    • Inspirational, Motivational, Prayer Requests, Etc.
    • In Memory Of
    • Paying it Forward
  • Tech Talk
    • GPS, Audio, Electronics
    • Safety and Education
    • Poor Man Tips and Fixes
    • General Tech Talk
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Talk ('83 - '93)
    • Royal Star Venture Tech Talk ('99 - '13)
    • Star Venture and Eluder Tech Talk ( '18 - Present)
    • Royal Star and Royal Star Tour Deluxe Tech Talk
    • VMax Conversions
    • Honda Goldwing Tech Talk
    • Trike & Sidecar Talk
    • Trailer Talk
    • The Darksiders
  • Technical Library - Read Only
    • Venture and Venture Royale Tech Library ('83 - '93) - READ ONLY!
    • Royal Star Venture and Royal Star Technical Library ('99 - '13) - READ ONLY!
    • Star Venture and Eluder Technical Library ('18 - Present) - READ ONLY!
    • General Tech Library - READ ONLY!
  • Member Recommendations
    • Favorite Roads and Destinations
    • Riding Gear
    • Bike Accessories
  • Member Restaurant Reviews
    • United States Restaurants
    • Canadian Restaurants
    • Other Countries
  • Motorcycle Experiences
    • VentureRider Campers
    • Lessons Learned
    • Embarrassing Moments
  • Rides and Rallies
    • VentureRider Regional Rallies
    • Meet-n-Eats
    • Non-VentureRider, other clubs, public Events
  • VentureRider Vendors
    • Vendors who offer us Discounts.
  • Buy, Sell, Trade
    • Member Vendors
    • First Gen Venture ('83-'93) Complete Bikes Only
    • Second Gen Venture ('99-'13) Complete Bikes Only
    • Third Gen Venture ('18-Present) Complete Bikes Only
    • Yamaha Royal Star - Complete Bikes Only
    • Other Motorcycles - Complete Bikes Only
    • Trikes and Sidecars
    • First Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Third Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Second Gen Parts and Accessories
    • Royal Star Parts and Accessories
    • Universal Parts and Accessories
    • Trailers
    • Motorcycle Electronics - GPS, Headsets, Radio, Etc.
    • Riding Gear - Helmets, Jackets, Etc.
    • Other Vehicles - Cars, Trucks, Boats, Etc.
    • Want To Buy
    • Everything Else For Sale
  • VentureRider Website Discussion
    • Computer help and tips for using this site.
    • Bug Reports
    • Requests for Features
    • Testing Area

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

Name

About Me

City

State/Province

Home Country

Interests

Bike Year and Model

Bike Customizations

Occupation

VR Assistance

Found 23 results

1. Tag along trailer from Harbor Freight... they had it marked down to $399 & I had a coupon for 20% off ,so after tax I got it for $342.37 can't wait to get it together... and yes I have read & will USE the thread on the HF tag along.... IF you are looking for an inexpensive trailer right now HF has the tag along for $399.00
  2. Has anyone made a rack to carry your bicycle on the top of a tag along or trailer?? Any pictures??
  3. I have to ship a 1st Gen MK1 hitch to a member. Anybody know the best way to do this ? wrap it up ? box it ? wire a tag to it and ship it as is ? It is such a weird shape. Just wondering if anybody has done this before ?
  4. I just bought a HF tag a long trailer and would like to know what things I should do to it to make it better befor I assemble it. I know alot of people use them so what should I do. I was told there at HF that they are not going to carry them any more.
  5. Anyone headed to GA MD via Charlotte? If you are, gimmie a PM. I might want to catch up and tag along. TDunc
  6. We came home from vacation and there is a Harbor Freight on the way home. We stopped to get a trailer to make a tag along. The store we stopped at did not have any sale trailers left. I spoke to the manager who went back to check on another store. We started telling him what we are doing with it and he said he received one tag a long trailer last thursday. http://www.harborfreight.com/600-lb-capacity-78-inch-tag-along-trailer-66771.html after checking on the price I just decided to grab one, I had a 20% off coupon and out the door with tax was 357.00. Last time I checked they were not in the catalog. The manager said it showed 62 in the system as warehouse or other stores.
  7. Last night I scored a deal on a car topper from Craigslist. The guy has an old car topper that had been used once and was asking $25 for it just to get rid of it quick. After almost a week of us playing phone tag and email tag he finally sent me an email that If I can come tonight, I can have it for $FREE$. He just wants it gone. Needless to say I beat feet over there, and this thing looks almost like new. I stuffed it into the back of my truck and away I went with the goodies. Now I just have to decide quickly as to whether I should just get the HF trailer (the HF trailer is on sale for $179.95 till the end of this month) to put under this box, or build one from scratch. I know that it will cost a LOT more to build it from scratch, and take a lot more work and time, but I will have a much better trailer in the end that is exactly what I want/need.
  8. can anyone tell me the size of bearing buddys for the tag a long trailer from h/f..they gave me 1.98 but are way to loose.
  9. Sighted in Boone, NC this Sat night/Sun Morn - two TN Ventures. One had the tag listed above. I that it was a cool tag. Anyone here? They were riding with a lady and her son on a Crike (car/trike) I will post pics as soon as I can.
  10. I hope this isn't one of our guys! He has got a Florida tag. This is a good way to become a statistic!
  11. Picked up an isolator at Canadian Tire and was wondering if anyone has tried this or general thoughts. Hopefully the pics are detailed enough. '09 RSV to Harbor Freight Tag Along trailer (4pin) - picking up the trailer this weekend http://reese.cequent-cpi.com/product/detail.asp?ID=78014
  12. Has anyone in Michigan bought a Harbor Freight Tag along trailer #66771 from the store and not online? Today I got a 25% off coupon for today only. If I order it online i have to pay an extra $89 shipping. I called the store near me and they told me that the only way to get it is to order it on line because they don't have it in the store. ps HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!
  13. I need to contact my Son in the marines, Last I talked to him he was going to be in 29 Palms for the mo. of Oct. I called the recuiter station in lawton Okla and they was no help to me gave me no numbers to even try calling? all they said was he was in MojaveViper?. reason is my Dad his Papa Don has cancer and the Doctor said he has less than a week to live and I wanted to contact my son and let him know since they were so close to each other. I wont post my sons name or tag number here he is with 2nd Battalion 5th Marines first Platoon Gulf Co.. if anybody has any info on how to get through please let me know Thanks Buddy
  14. Don (and whomever else wants to read. ) I belong to another forum (www.ford-trucks.com) that also uses vBulletin. There is a membership for some members who want no ads, a private forum and other stuff. Next to our names we have a tag or icon. When you click on it, it takes you to the subscription page where you can renew or just see when you need to renew. Plus, when the little ball is lit it shows that you're online (in the forum). Just curious why you didn't go that route. Is that not a standard part of vBulletin? Seems time consuming the way you did it. You didn't have to keep typing or cut-n-pasting "Supporting Member" in everyone's profile, did you? If so, maybe you should raise the rate to $13.00.
  15. I'm in North Conway, NH at a Holiday Inn Express. I was walking just now to the local Rite Aid when I found a Venture parked at the store. It has a Quebec tag on it and has a trailer attached. Anyone from this site?
  16. The South Carolina Dept of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is trying to make available a new license tag available to Honorable Discharged Veterans. They are making one available for cars and one available for motorcycles. For each, they need 400 applications received to the DMV soon. The car applicants now have their 400. They only have 250 MC applicants as of the 6/17/09. Deal is off if they don't have 400 by July 1. If you are licensed in SC and are interested please follow the link below, then click to download the "MOTORCYCLE" form. MV-37B You will send it in with $5 to "pre-apply". If they do not get the 400 they will return you money. I believe the special tag fees are lower than typical vanity tags,,, if at all. The tag is displayed on the link site, it is blue background, says VETERAN and has a star. (see below) I was not in a war zone (but I did kept the Viet Cong out of Wichita!), so this tag is for all vets. If you cannot download the form, I can email a PDF copy to you (I went by the Hwy Dept and got one). PLEASE TELL YOUR SC VET FRIENDS! Link: http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/default.aspx http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/images/VetPlate.jpg Mike G in SC
  17. The South Carolina Dept of Motor Vehicles (DMV) is trying to make available a new license tag available to Honorable Discharged Veterans. They are making one available for cars and one available for motorcycles. For each, they need 400 applications received to the DMV soon. They only have about 70 MC applicants as of the end of March. If you are licensed in SC and are interested please follow the link below, then click to download the "MOTORCYCLE" form. You will send it in with $5 to "pre-apply". If they do not get the 400 they will return you money. I believe the special tag fees are lower than typical vanity tags,,, if at all. The tag is displayed on the link site, it is blue background, says VETERAN and has a star. Not the coolest looking tag out,,, but says you served. (see below) I was not in a war zone (but I did kept the Viet Cong out of Witchita!), so this tag is for me, a vet who supports others. If you cannot download the form, I can email a PDF copy to you (I went by the Hwy Dept and got one). Link: http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/default.aspx Click on the MOTORCYCLE form MV37B. http://www.scdmvonline.com/DMVNew/images/VetPlate.jpg
  18. This is not bike related. Hope it ts o.k. to post, I need to find an adderess and the only thing I have is a tag #. Wondreing if any of my V.R. family may know of a way to reverse search a tag. Any help will be greatly apperciated.
  19. well i know ive been slow on getting my trailer hooked up but i got the wiring done today i just got to go to a buddy shop to get the rest of the hitch drilled out and a tag tomorrow i may take it around with me on my tour of the USA:banana:
  20. Does anyone have a spare center light/reflector for an 86 VR? Seems mine bailed out on me today, possibly while I was embarrassing a Road King that under estimated the get up and go of a 22 year old bike. I guess 85 in second may have shook it loose. Its the one that says Yamaha under the tag.
  21. What are the tags for at the ends of threads? I see the box on the reply page for tags. How would I put one in if I wanted to? What sort of text does a tag take?
  22. BradT

Tags

Is there a reason for these things called TAGS ? What are they and what are they for, and how would I use them ? Every post seems to have them but always says none. Tag, I guess your it ! Brad
  23. have you all seen this yet about the new plates looks cool The North Carolina General Assembly has passed legislation introduced by Senator Joe Sam Queen and Representative Phil Haire, authorizing the Blue Ridge Parkway Motorcycle specialty license tag during its 2007 session; the tag is authorized for production after January 1, 2008. The Foundation has the remaining calendar months of 2007 to enroll as many registrants as possible; a minimum of 300 is required.