IGNORED

Couldn't help myself...pick up new bike tomorrow

Freebird

Just closed the deal on a new 2018 SVTC. Will pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I said I wouldn't....I said I wouldn't...I said I wouldn't.....

but I did. It was just too good a deal.

It's the gray one. Red just isn't my color.

Congrats!!

You won't be needing your old bikes and I ave plenty of room here!!

Omigawwwwd Don, you're breaking our Heart!

"He said he wouldn't, etc...!

WE said: "I can't!" "I can't!" "I can't!"... if we couldn't back our RSTD out over an ultra-thin carpet runner, how in H*** would we get THAT Beast out of the garage?

Man, we did NOT see this one coming, but... if anyone ever deserved such an incredible machine, YOU do.

Congratulations, best wishes, and GOOD LUCK getting any sleep tonight!

Warmest regards, WRIDR.

Congrats are in order. I saw in my post in the tech section that "if" you were to buy another bike that it would be the new Star Venture. Man, that was a fast decision! Very happy for you. Hopefully it won't be one of the "500" that are being talked about in the recent thread in the Star Venture tech section. I haven't gone to the dealer yet but I will definitely check the serial numbers on them when I do.

Congrats again!

Congrats are in order. I saw in my post in the tech section that "if" you were to buy another bike that it would be the new Star Venture. Man, that was a fast decision! Very happy for you. Hopefully it won't be one of the "500" that are being talked about in the recent thread in the Star Venture tech section. I haven't gone to the dealer yet but I will definitely check the serial numbers on them when I do.

Congrats again!

We haven’t determined the serial number sequence involved in that issue yet. We know it was 500 bikes BUT that didn’t start from 0001. Mine is 0694 and had a problem, and I’m still waiting to hear from the other guy who recently shared his problem to give a serial number.

Just closed the deal on a new 2018 SVTC. Will pick it up tomorrow afternoon. I said I wouldn't....I said I wouldn't...I said I wouldn't.....

but I did. It was just too good a deal.

It's the gray one. Red just isn't my color.

Ok, gray one. I asked in another thread before I saw this one. 👍

Omigawwwwd Don, you're breaking our Heart!

"He said he wouldn't, etc...!

WE said: "I can't!" "I can't!" "I can't!"... if we couldn't back our RSTD out over an ultra-thin carpet runner, how in H*** would we get THAT Beast out of the garage?

Man, we did NOT see this one coming, but... if anyone ever deserved such an incredible machine, YOU do.

Congratulations, best wishes, and GOOD LUCK getting any sleep tonight!

Warmest regards, WRIDR.

Backing it out will be a piece of cake! It’s got forward AND reverse parking assist! NO MORE STRUGGLING. 👍😁