IGNORED

lost my oil

Doug royal86

You could have A.A.A.D.D.

Age Activated Attention Deficit Disorder.

This is how it manifests:

You decide to wash your car. As You start toward the garage, You notice that there is mail on the hall table. You decide to go through the mail before You wash the car. You lay the car keys down on the table, put the junk mail in the trash can under the table, and notice that the trashcan is full.

So, You decide to put the bills back on the table and take out the trash first. But then You think, since Your going to be near the mailbox when You take out the trash anyway, You may as well pay the bills first.

You take your checkbook off the table, and see that there is only one check left. Your extra checks are in Your desk in the study, so You go to your desk where you find the bottle of coke that you had been drinking.

Your going to look for your checks, but first you need to push the coke aside so that you don't accidentally knock it over. You see that the coke is getting warm, and you decide you should put it in the refrigerator to keep it cold.

As you head toward the kitchen with the coke, a vase of flowers on the counter catches your eye--they need to be watered. you set the coke down on the counter, and you discover your reading glasses that you've been searching for all morning.

you decide you better put them back on your desk, but first your going to water the flowers. you set the glasses back down on the counter, fill a container with water and suddenly you spot the TV remote. Someone left it on the kitchen table. You realize that tonight when you go to watch TV, you will be looking for the remote, but nobody will remember that it's on the kitchen table, so you decide to put it back in the den where it belongs, but first you'll water the flowers.

You splash some water on the flowers, but most of it spills on the floor.

So, you set the remote back down on the table, get some towels and wipe up the spill.

Then you head down the hall trying to remember what you were planning to do.

At the end of the day: the car isn't washed, the bills aren't paid, there is a warm bottle of coke sitting on the counter, the flowers aren't watered, there is still only one check in your checkbook, you can't find the remote, You can't find your glasses, and you don't remember what you did with the car keys.

Then when you try to figure out why nothing got done today, Your really baffled because you know you were busy all day long, and your really tired. you realize this is a serious problem, and you'll try to get some help for it, but first you'll check your e-mail.

Oh and the car never got washed Boy are you a mess :rotfl:

Ok I bought a 5 quarts of oil brought them home put them in the garage. Went back a day later to town to get the filter I forgot.. Come home and now I cannt find my oil. I bet it is right where I left it.

I did something just like that once but for the life of me can't remember what it was.

Oh well, welcome to old age :)

Whenever I can't find something in the garage I start cleaning and organizing! After finding about a dozen things I forgot I had I usually find the object I was looking for... or forget what I was looking for in the first place!

Problem solved either way EH??

I suffer from these problems, same as many of you, but I find the worst thing I can do is to put something somewhere "special" so I'll remember where it is later...... I may as well throw it out.... The bad thing is I keep doing it, thinking this time it won't be a problem......it always is.:doh:

If I don't remember what it was I forgot to do I figure it wasn't all that important anyway and if it was someone will remind me so I no longer worry about what ever it was I was supposed to do since it really didn't need to get done anyway. :big-grin-emoticon:

If I don't remember what it was I forgot to do I figure it wasn't all that important anyway and if it was someone will remind me so I no longer worry about what ever it was I was supposed to do since it really didn't need to get done anyway. :big-grin-emoticon:
Thats a likely story @Ground-Hugger :backinmyday:...Your just making excuses :no-no-no: because we all know you never intended to do anything anyway.:icon_lurker: