IGNORED

Sure doesn't seem like 35 Years.

The Tooch

Well this is it......going in for my last shift. Have to turn in my pistol & badge and all my other uniform stuff today and become just a citizen, no longer a centurion. Been a sheepdog for a long time and now, I guess I'm going to be able to go graze with the flock. Somebody else will have to look out for the wolfs.

There were days they didn't pay me enough but there were others I had the most fun you can have with your pants on! And wondered why they payed me?! Never did get rich but have so much.

I'll really miss the other guys & gals but it's time. 35 years is a hell of a career. Geez I was just a baby.

Got to go finish packing up my office and empty my locker..........:cop:

MY 1ST DAY OF RETIREMENT.

5:37 a.m.

BEEPBEEPBEEPSMOKEFIREBEEPBEEPBEEPSMOKEFIREBEEPBEEPBEEPSMOKEFIREBEEPBEEPBEEP:yikes:

Crazy cats, freaked right out cats! Run, run cats! Hide, hide cats.

Well......I didn't think I had to get up this morning?! But the "stay calm & just carry on cats" seem to be telling me other wise?!

Cathy (She who must be obeyed!) has left already for work. Her hair-straightener, unplugged but still very hot, seems to have some of her hair stuck to it and is sitting on the bathroom counter........My! What a delightful smell.

I guess I can just push the button and reset the smoke detectors.........

Gee I'm wide awake and up now. Retirement is awesome so far! :whistling:

Time for a coffee......maybe after I'lll polish the bike....go for a ride.....get a hair cut....have some lunch....read a little......maybe have a nap?!

lol I thought I was still young last year when I retired. Broke out the old cement patio then pored a bigger new one. It not real smooth I wore out. But I got it done. Took a week to recover. Rented a cement grinder and smoothed it with the help of boys. Love it being retired and not having to put up with public.

Congratulations Dave,

Thanks to you for your years of service keeping our region a safe place.

If the stories I've heard from many other retirees hold true for you, ..... you'll be so busy and wonder when you ever had time for work.

I'm often up your way, I'll buy you a drink and raise the glass to your retirement.

what did you do, lose your honeydo list? Must be stuff to fix and paint around the house:confused24:
I am thinking he didn't loose it. I think when the hair straightener started smoldering instead of turning it off right away he added the honey do list first, waited until it was well seared then turned it off. Its a wonder he did not wait until the fire dept got there to hose away the ashes so he could claim he never saw it.

Now you can start renovating the house, catch up on car repairs, motorcycle repairs, re-do the front yard, it just goes on and on.

I been doing this for 10 years now since I retired, I think I might go back to work !!! And of course the other honey dew pojects

just never seem to get all done !!

I wish you good luck, ( be sure to round up all your tools, you are going to need them !! (