IGNORED

Crashed but not on bike....

Freebird

Had to leave for Indianapolis today. Got just north of columbus and had to pull over for gas. I was in the curb lane in my company car. I was sitting at a red light before making the right turn when a semi came by on my left, blew the red and then cut it too sharp and the trailer smashed into my left from wheel.

I am fine and my companies Dodge Carvan is not too bad. Left front wheel took most of the hit. It's actually drivable and I'm still on my way to Indianapolis. Something is screwed in the front end. Steering wheel is turned about 3/4 ways to the right and there is a traction control light on that won't go off.

It's all good though and I'll be in India in another hour or so.

After all that has been going on the past few days. I believe everyone should hug all their family members and tell them how much they love them before going out the door. I hope I do not scare Ron too much when I do this, but a girl has to do what a girl has to do.

Yama Mama

At least you still have 4 wheels, after my wife's accident the other nite, she only had three..............................

Had to leave for Indianapolis today. Got just north of columbus and had to pull over for gas. I was in the curb lane in my company car. I was sitting at a red light before making the right turn when a semi came by on my left, blew the red and then cut it too sharp and the trailer smashed into my left from wheel.

I am fine and my companies Dodge Carvan is not too bad. Left front wheel took most of the hit. It's actually drivable and I'm still on my way to Indianapolis. Something is screwed in the front end. Steering wheel is turned about 3/4 ways to the right and there is a traction control light on that won't go off.

It's all good though and I'll be in India in another hour or so.

OK,, what in the wild world of sports is going on here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Glad you are OK Bossman!! A FREAKING SEMI???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THANK GOD YOU WERE NOT ON YOUR SCOOT!!!

WHAT THE HECK BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO SELL MY BIKES AND BY A CEMENT TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glad to hear you is good. Get that vehicle off the road, don't be thinking wrong here. You wouldn't ride your bike if something wasn't quite right and a van can smash up quite easily,,, with you in it!!!!. Hey,,,, we want you around for a while yet, so GET IT FIXED!!!!

Thanks Dano...I would have called had I really needed to. Thank you my friend.

I'm fine. Made it to Indianapolis yesterday afternoon. Had to go for a drug test this morning. That is company policy regardless of who is at fault. Hope they don't test for things I did in the 70's. :)

The van is doing OK. I will get it checked out when I get home but will be here until Sunday. I know there is something wrong by the steering wheel being so far off center but it drives fine and doesn't pull or anything. If it did, I would get a rental car but I think it's OK until I get back home.

Sitting at the Indianapolis airport right now waiting to pick up a co-worker who is going to help me setup and work this trade show.

It's all good my friends.

I'm fine. Made it to Indianapolis yesterday afternoon. Had to go for a drug test this morning. That is company policy regardless of who is at fault. Hope they don't test for things I did in the 70's. :)

THAT is hilarious!!! I had a Urologist appointment today and he asked me about drug usage.. Responded with pretty much the same statement Boss.. Like wow man, far out, you talking now or you talking then:think:

OK,, what in the wild world of sports is going on here??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Glad you are OK Bossman!! A FREAKING SEMI???????????????????????????????????????????????????????? THANK GOD YOU WERE NOT ON YOUR SCOOT!!!

WHAT THE HECK BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I AM GOING TO SELL MY BIKES AND BY A CEMENT TRUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Enough already!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now don't get carried away. The Warden caught me looking at the garage this morning. Where did she learn those words???

!!