IGNORED

They come in threes!!

Venturous

Damn... I just heard a third person from MD went down. In the ER now and appears to be OK. Not going to say who as that should be there call if they want it known. Send prayers for him and all traveling from MD!

Please folks.... BE CAREFUL OUT THERE!

I'll tell you who it was folks. EagleEye went down. Joe Pat sent me a message about it this morning. I don't have any details but he sent me a picture and he looks to be OK. Was waiting for some X-rays but appeared to not be TOO bad at this time.

This is really a rough year, but glad to know that everyone will be okay. I will certainly am sorry to hear this about EagleEye. I hope he is not hurt too badly and will bounce right back very soon. Please let this be the last mishap this year and for many years to come.

Yama Mama

OH MY GOSH - Eagle Eye, please know that our thoughts and prayers are with here back at the Puc homestead!!!!! Prayers Up and Blessings down brother!! PLEASE,, if anyone knows anything more let us know!!

THIS HAS GOTTA STOP!!

Glad to hear Tooch and Eagle Eye is doing well.

Yammer started it!

:sign yeah that:

I look at what happened to some of the others this weekend, ending up in hospital and all. I hope they can recover as well as I was lucky and be watched over the same way I was, in what they are now going through.

Tooch.