IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

@etcswjoe - Hey Joe, noticed your name on the list for MD - YEEEHAAWWWW!! Somehow we managed to sneak away from visiting you folks at the International last year without you signing the sticker you got for Tweeks at the Barber Museum (thanks again buddy). Could you please help me remember to ask you to sign it at Dons this year - sorry I missed that!!!

Oh yea,, thanks again for rescuing us at Mickey Dee's down yonder too! :thumbsup:

Your ol buddy

Puc

PS - is your wife coming?

PsPs - Tip said she hopes so!! :big-grin-emoticon:

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tell Tippy we ain't letting you in if she don't come.......:innocent-emoticon::mugshot: Then Bubs sure sound sweet. I nailed it on that one.:7_6_3[1]:

Got er done Dan O'!! Oh,, and Tip said she is glad to hear those snoring stoppers worked and the Bubs (here in the North we call em nostrils) are sounding sweet again!! :big-grin-emoticon::witch_brew::stickpoke::rotfl:

CANT WAIT TO FINALLY SEE SILVER BROTHER!!! Hey,, is the Warden making the trip - would LOVE to meet the women that holds the reins to your harness!:bighug:

Ok, here is the poop. It is 57.5 mile from Territorial Rd and US23 to Exit 15 (TA Travel Monroe). Clear traffic will take an hour. So Cowpuc, you will need to hit the Sunoco Station at the Territorial exit by 9:00- 9:30am. We get on the road after meeting with Jay and group by 11am, we will have plaenty of time to get to Oberlin for dinner. Now I am not sure if John and Sandy are going to go get their room in Elyria before Oberlin or not. I am staying at the same place. We can judge that when we get closer to Oberlin.

So do we want to make this concrete? Meet by 9:30 at Territorial and then head to Exit 15?

What I was thinking was to stop at our room and get that set up , take a brake, then go to Q S & L for dinner.

Warden still refuses to get on "That Thing" She was told stories of my younger days and No Deal!! She is making me look at Can Ams this year but I got news for her (ain't dropped that one yet.) I'm not signing papers if she is not riding it,

We will both be there and at least one other couple, be good to see y'all and glad you can make it.

@etcswjoe - Hey Joe, noticed your name on the list for MD - YEEEHAAWWWW!! Somehow we managed to sneak away from visiting you folks at the International last year without you signing the sticker you got for Tweeks at the Barber Museum (thanks again buddy). Could you please help me remember to ask you to sign it at Dons this year - sorry I missed that!!!

Oh yea,, thanks again for rescuing us at Mickey Dee's down yonder too! :thumbsup:

Your ol buddy

Puc

PS - is your wife coming?

PsPs - Tip said she hopes so!! :big-grin-emoticon:

Edited by etcswjoe

We will both be there and at least one other couple, be good to see y'all and glad you can make it.

Wonderful,, wonderful wonderful wonderful!! Tip is :big-grin-emoticon: to hear your both going to be there!! I am too because I LOVE your wifes homemaking ability, the extra space she leaves on your tent awing really serves for some useful purposes when the two of you leave go for a bike ride..:scared::big-grin-emoticon:

20140729_094221.jpg

Warden still refuses to get on "That Thing" She was told stories of my younger days and No Deal!! She is making me look at Can Ams this year but I got news for her (ain't dropped that one yet.) I'm not signing papers if she is not riding it,

OH OH

Your "news dropping" usually ends up with another dent in the bottom of the frying pan......

Or mysteriously broken ribs.........

OR.................

Thata boy Danner,, stick to ur guns,, whats good fir da goose is good fir da gander and all that.. Besides,, iffen your gonna spend that kinda doe ya may as well both enjoy the goodness thereof!! :big-grin-emoticon:

I am watching this, but not ready to commit yet. Still working out logistics.

We are located off if I96 and Fruit Ridge Avenue, exit 26, so right on the way from Muskegon, so it is not a problem to meet up with Cowpuc and Eagle on the way to the other side of the state. Will keep ya posted as soon as we know more.

Thanks

I am watching this, but not ready to commit yet. Still working out logistics.

We are located off if I96 and Fruit Ridge Avenue, exit 26, so right on the way from Muskegon, so it is not a problem to meet up with Cowpuc and Eagle on the way to the other side of the state. Will keep ya posted as soon as we know more.

Thanks

The way it stands right now, it looks like the three of us should be passing thru your location around 9:30 am on Friday. Gonna ride 96 over to 275, down 275 to 75 and than to x-15. Should put us on target to be able to party a little with Raggie and others, gawk at Larry's new Slingshot :fingers-crossed-emo before causing a nuisance in OHIO..

Glad to have ya along if you folks decide to.. :thumbsup:

Let me know what your plans are if you want to ride together. By the way we are thinking about staying there on Sunday and going to the Rock& Roll Hall of Fame, and coming home on Monday, not sure yet.

Thanks John, I will definitely let you know and would be eager to hook up with you somewhere local before heading out. What is the route you would take from your home base to the I-75 rally point?

Now what make you think they would might to keep Gary. Don't think there's any worry, we send him done to south of the border for 4 months at a time and he always comes back,, so I'm thinking we're stuck with him,,, and that's OK we don't mind him,,, and Mary is just the best!!!

I know @rbig1 is coming from Iowa and was looking for someone to hook up with.

I am coming from Wisconsin but will be in a big red truck. @eagleeye is coming from Wisconsin but he is taking the ferry across the lake and hooking up with @cowpuc.

Thats all I know of.

Thanks Jeff, I sent RBig1 a message to see if he wants to ride out together. You Drive Careful and I will see you there. We are going to Orlins over Memorial weekend.

Thanks Jeff, I sent RBig1 a message to see if he wants to ride out together. You Drive Careful and I will see you there. We are going to Orlins over Memorial weekend.

Rick, Rodney and I talked on the phone yesterday and he is going to ride over to my place on Thursday, stay the night here. We plan to be leaving together bright and early Friday morning. I mean EARLY, like 0700 or earlier, because we are planning to go 'cross country' (no Interstate or Turnpike) and still want to get to Don's in time Friday afternoon to set up our tents and make it to the Quaker Steak before all the Canucks take all the tables.