IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our youngest is getting hitched early in June, Tip wont be able to make it as the girls are coming to prep for the shindig. Tippy has given Tweeks and I the :thumbsup: to escape (get out from under her feet:scared:) and head that way. I took Tips smirk to mean she meant it so I am signed up!! Now, last year for Venture West Lone Eagle had some Indian friends do the sundance for all of us headed that way - it worked perfect!! If any of you Buckeye's are friends with any Native Americans down there PLEASE ask them to :301::dancefool: for us!! YammerDan, I know you got a little Pow Wow in ya,, set that fried chicken down and get to :dancefool:ing will ya!!

is it may yet?:hurts:

I was hopeing to make it this year. Had to pick my vacation before you posted the date. I picked 1 week late. :bang head:

There are rumors that my job will be done away with before then and I'll have to retire 7 months early. We shall see.

Twin Hannigans!!! Hope you make it Mike!!

HEY folks, I just called Quality Inn in Elyria, Oh and spoke with Delphia. She said she knows NOTHING about Venturerider people staying there May 29th or May 30th...

She did tell me she would give us a Venturerider group rate for $99.99 a night.. (such a deal ..........).

So if you did make reservations there what are they charging you... Did you get the same rate, cheaper rate or more expensive rate?

Our youngest is getting hitched early in June, Tip wont be able to make it as the girls are coming to prep for the shindig. Tippy has given Tweeks and I the :thumbsup: to escape (get out from under her feet:scared:) and head that way. I took Tips smirk to mean she meant it so I am signed up!! Now, last year for Venture West Lone Eagle had some Indian friends do the sundance for all of us headed that way - it worked perfect!! If any of you Buckeye's are friends with any Native Americans down there PLEASE ask them to :301::dancefool: for us!! YammerDan, I know you got a little Pow Wow in ya,, set that fried chicken down and get to :dancefool:ing will ya!!

is it may yet?:hurts:

Got it covered. Now lets see.....Rain dance...Sun Dance..... which was which...??:think::think:

Edited by Yammer Dan

HEY folks, I just called Quality Inn in Elyria, Oh and spoke with Delphia. She said she knows NOTHING about Venturerider people staying there May 29th or May 30th...

She did tell me she would give us a Venturerider group rate for $99.99 a night.. (such a deal ..........).

So if you did make reservations there what are they charging you... Did you get the same rate, cheaper rate or more expensive rate?

I got my room for $89 so I do not know about that group rate. You may want to check that out.

Mary Ann and myself will be there Thursday afternoon. We are staying at the Oberlin Inn as of now. When I made reservations they told me that the rear balcony will still be available for the bikes, even though construction. Are we going to try to get a group rate there like previous years. Mike

Bring a tent, you know the rumballs will be near my tent.

Got it covered. Now lets see.....Rain dance...Sun Dance..... which was which...??:think::think:

Hey ya gul dern caint fine yersef in a shiny new mirror,,,, its the SUNDANCE,, SUN I TELL YA, as inn :sun1:,,, cabin fever infested lop eared varmint,,,, where da hecks dat blonde haired side kick ahh yorn when we need em,,, SKIDDD:178:,, ya bestest corner em now cause he is shore nuff gonna firget:amen:

Sounds like lots of fun. What all goes on at the maintenance day.

Never been to one so I have no idea either RW,, BUT, I have bumped into a few of the folks who are on the list and if they are any example of what kind of folks you and I might get to rub shoulders with, it should be a really really good show!!!

PS, Personally I think FlyingFool's got the right idea with his suggestion seen above!!:stirthepot:

I am going to try to make this.

Just booked on line at the Quality Inn site and if you book now you can get a room for $89 p-night / $71.99 if you pay in advance with no refund.

A little better deal than the hotel give you by calling. Might bring a tint myself as I don't know if I can make it for sure.

FYI, I booked a room with 2 queen beds so if I make it there will be another bed if someone needs it since my wife doesn't like to ride...if I cannot make it someone can take my reservation and will let everyone know at least 2 weeks in advance if I'm making it.

Edited by Zzyzx

Hey ya gul dern caint fine yersef in a shiny new mirror,,,, its the SUNDANCE,, SUN I TELL YA, as inn :sun1:,,, cabin fever infested lop eared varmint,,,, where da hecks dat blonde haired side kick ahh yorn when we need em,,, SKIDDD:178:,, ya bestest corner em now cause he is shore nuff gonna firget:amen:

Never been to one so I have no idea either RW,, BUT, I have bumped into a few of the folks who are on the list and if they are any example of what kind of folks you and I might get to rub shoulders with, it should be a really really good show!!!

PS, Personally I think FlyingFool's got the right idea with his suggestion seen above!!:stirthepot:

If you bring a tent it does help some if you bring the Tent poles but not necessary.:Avatars_Gee_George: