IGNORED

Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

Just about a week ago me and Greta got an email from IcelandAir with a very attractive offer for a Iceland/JFK round trip. Well I looked at my wife and said. Wow,,if we

don´t take this deal we are gonna loose a lot of money !!!!!!!!!!

Short version - We bought the tickets and we are coming for Maintenance Day. I was there on my first USA motorcycle trip in 2009, but have not been able to attend again. This will be Greta´s first Freebirds Maintenance Day even though we did stop by Don´s and Eileen´s place in 2011. Man, we are counting the days !!!!

Looking forward to meet you all. And rest assure - The traditional Black Death will be in the luggage as before.

Be safe.

Jonas and Greta

Just need to got to know,,,, forget about your Black Death,, that stuff can kill ya,,,,,, what is important though,,,, does she hug????I mean Greta,,, well does she????

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know Jonas, how about just having one of those rubber stamps made, you know what I am talking about,, the kind you put in ink and than go around stamping stuff.. That way, you can just stamp all of us and our bikes and Bobs door!! Tell ya one thing,, a guy could have a lot of fun with one of those at Dons!! Watching our International friends try to cross back into their home countries with a tattooish ink stamp that said "I AQUIRED BLACK DEATH" stamped on their foreheads would be a HOOT!! :stickpoke::cool10:

Just need to got to know,,,, forget about your Black Death,, that stuff can kill ya,,,,,, what is important though,,,, does she hug????I mean Greta,,, well does she????

From what I have been told Jonas does all the hugs on Greta's behalf.....But apparently I will be getting a special hug directly from Greta herself.:bighug:

Remember the day we got pulled over on a road check and the good looking female cop waved you on through to the male cop and flagged me over to herself. .....Need I say more.:biker:

Better not,, or I'll have to tell the truth. After all she was working and was not allowed any fringe benefits on the job,,,, so to keep temptation at bay,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

[h=2][/h]

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by
Rick Haywood
viewpost-right.png

Doesn't Ohio bike week start the same weekend in Sandusky? Sounds like an extended trip may be in order.
:thumbsup2:

Thats a good question Rick, if it does I wonder how far from Don's Sandusky is. Definitely have to check that out!!
:thumbsup:

Sure nuff,, Ohio Bike Week starts on the 29th at the Harley Shop in Sandusky.... Tweeks and I gotta ride right pass that place, probably oughta leave a day or so early cause when that beat up old Yam smells HD exhaust in the air she tends to get side tracked.. I wonder if any of the other 300 plus VR members that will be showing up for Dons MD will be stopping in there on the way thru?
:178:

THANK YOU for pointing that out Sir Haywood!!
:thumbsup:

So is anyone going to mind if I just show up?! lol:missingtooth:

Well I am sure not gonna mind, hmm,, lets see here,, how @Flyinfool, how bout you Fool, you gonna mind if Cha just shows up? Or how bout any of you other pranksters, do you mind if Cha just shows up?

Someone pass me a hot dog, this has the potential to take while.. :icon_lurker:

Edited by cowpuc

Well I am sure not gonna mind, hmm,, lets see here,, how @Flyinfool, how bout you Fool, you gonna mind if Cha just shows up? Or how bout any of you other pranksters, do you mind if Cha just shows up?

Someone pass me a hot dog, this has the potential to take while.. :icon_lurker:

Personally I have no problem with Cha just showing up.:beer:

:beer:..

You on the other hand I am not so sure.......Definitely gonna take a lot of mental preparation on my my part :yikes: