IGNORED

Please place your Domed Decal orders now

Freebird

Decals are ordered, paid for and on the way. I should have them in 10 days and will get them right out to you. Please get your orders placed to help me defray the initial outlay of cash. See this thread for ordering information. I had to order quite a few to keep the price down to where it was so any of you who can order and pay now will be appreciated.

http://www.venturerider.org/forum/venturerider-merchandise/39088-venturerider-domed-decals.html

So I clicked on the link and got a message "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed".

My wrist watch is smarter than me when it comes to this stuff and my kids are tired of me calling them at odd hours to ask them tech. stuff.

I would like to get two decals, how do I do it?

Thanks

Steve

So I clicked on the link and got a message "could not perform this operation because the default mail client is not properly installed".

My wrist watch is smarter than me when it comes to this stuff and my kids are tired of me calling them at odd hours to ask them tech. stuff.

I would like to get two decals, how do I do it?

Thanks

Steve

Steve, the link you clicked on is a link to an email address. When you click on it your computer searches for a default mail client assigned to such tasks. You may not have that set up on your computer. If you want to send an email to that address open your email program and enter that address in the "To" section of a new email. Do you have a Paypal account? If you do you can just open Paypal and send your payment to the email address shown in that link. I hope that helps.

• 2 weeks later...

Well it is taking much longer for these decals to arrive than I anticipated. I ordered these from a US company. They sent me confirmation a week ago that they had shipped via Priority Mail. I just looked at the tracking and see that they are sitting in customs in San Fransisco. According to what I can tell, they came there from Canada. Now it doesn't bother me that they came from Canada but if the truth were known, I would bet that they came to Canada from China.

Oh well...it's the same place I got them from last time so the quality should be great.....if they would just get here.

Sorry for the delay.

Well it is taking much longer for these decals to arrive than I anticipated. I ordered these from a US company. They sent me confirmation a week ago that they had shipped via Priority Mail. I just looked at the tracking and see that they are sitting in customs in San Fransisco. According to what I can tell, they came there from Canada. Now it doesn't bother me that they came from Canada but if the truth were known, I would bet that they came to Canada from China.

Oh well...it's the same place I got them from last time so the quality should be great.....if they would just get here.

Sorry for the delay.

Take your time. That fairing scar aint going anywhere :p