IGNORED

New Addition to the Family

CMCOFFEY

enjoy the best time in life is when the kids are young and they believe every thing ya tell them. lol best wishes my youngest is 23 now

I was just telling my wife that I am one of the few on this site that is still having kids instead of grand kids. I guess 30 makes me kind of young for a venture.

Start saving for the wedding or a shotgun now as it only seems to take a year or two for them to reach 18. You got troubles CM, they only get cuter as they grow up. Congrats to you and your wife.

Thanks EasyRider, this is daughter #2 so the shotgun is already at the house. Plus she has 2 older brothers who have taken Tae Kwon Do and currently play football. I almost feel sorry for any boy that mis-treats my baby girls...or even thinks about it.

:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:

To Mr. and Mrs. CMCoffey:

WHAT A PRINCESS THAT HAILEY IS:cool10::cool10::cool10::cool10:!! She is absolutely gorgeous you two :clap2::clap2::clap2:- CONGRATS on being blessed once again!!:thumbsup:

Make sure you give both your wife and that new one a special hug for Tippy and I Coff,, we are SO glad to hear they are both doing well Sonshine!!

Hey Chris,, look closely at that picture,,, she has here Daddy's fingers,,, they are curled up in the perfect shape of a motorcycle grip and she is reaching out with her finger to tap on the front brake... Better keep a close eye on this one Sarge,, she is already making great plans:stirthepot::stirthepot:

What a beautiful beautiful baby girl!! :backinmyday:

Well I was expecting to see a picture of an additional motorcycle to your stable, but this is even better! Congratulations. And by my math that's at least four kids in the house; you're going to need more bikes, and sidecars.

I was telling my wife i needed to get a venture that was as old as all of my kids (same month and year), but that is not possible now with a 2014 baby.

And your are math is correct, I have 4 little blessings now.

Edited by CMCOFFEY
Sleep deprivation

I was just telling my wife that I am one of the few on this site that is still having kids instead of grand kids. I guess 30 makes me kind of young for a venture.

Yes but 30 in dog years is 210....you know the old saying "nothing venture(d) nothing gained"... :cool10: Congrats on your newest arrival .

I was about to congratulate you on your new granddaughter. Soooo many old folks on this site I sometimes forget there are a few of us young bucks on here as well. Congratulations Mom and Dad.

Ben, I had to do a double take on this one....... "forgot there are a few of us young bucks on here" I have heard it said you are only as old as you think you are - does that apply here?:backinmyday: