IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW! Free accomadations at Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We want in. Not our birthday or anniversary...not coming the farthest...not your BFF or (God forbid) your enemy (ahem mini..). We just want in on the contest & hopefully win...but not holding our breaths. It would be a real shocker since we are not the luckiest people at winning contests. We are only lucky in having so many friends.

Can't wait to see everyone. And thanks for the offer Freebird. Mighty nice of you & Eileen.

Patti & don

Wow !!! I go out and buy a brand new bike today, and while I am slaving away at the dealership...you folks come up with a new contest.

I guess this means that I am now entered into the contest.

How about if we allow the rider that actually rides their motorcycle the farthest to get to Freebird's MD, also share in the room ????

Well, I tried:confused24:

:backinmyday:

I have slept in Don's "BIG Tent" at Maint. Day, I have Slept in my own tent at Don's Maint. Day, I have slept in MY TRUCK at Don's Maint. Day, and one year, I DIDN'T SLEEP AT ALL! So, Sleepin' in a bed at Don's Maint. Day sounds GREAT to me! :thumbsup2:

Earl

We want in. Not our birthday or anniversary...not coming the farthest...not your BFF or (God forbid) your enemy (ahem mini..). We just want in on the contest & hopefully win...but not holding our breaths. It would be a real shocker since we are not the luckiest people at winning contests. We are only lucky in having so many friends.

Can't wait to see everyone. And thanks for the offer Freebird. Mighty nice of you & Eileen.

Patti & don

Farther than us but Annie wins longest from home

Heck if birthday's are counting mine is the 7th and it's a big one. So do I get extra credit for that? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh you still haven't said how many we can get in that place. I mean besides the bed ya got a couch right? plus floor space, oh and there is the tub. Just would have to check before peeing or showering. Unless it's Riderduke. :whistling:

Margaret

Heck if birthday's are counting mine is the 7th and it's a big one. So do I get extra credit for that? :rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Oh you still haven't said how many we can get in that place. I mean besides the bed ya got a couch right? plus floor space, oh and there is the tub. Just would have to check before peeing or showering. Unless it's Riderduke. :whistling:

Margaret

No extra credit but you do get Birthday spankings. Now, just how big is this Birthday you have coming?

How many will fit in there is dependent on just how we stack us.

I think that the house should be going to the best qualified,,, and I think that would be me,,, haven't figured out what exactly would make me the best qualified yet,,,,, but I know that I'm real good at sleeping,,,,, I shower at least once a month, but if it's Christmas maybe twice,,,,, I don't mind somebody else cooking for me, so I can eat well,,,,,, I plan to stay 2 nights and am told that I can snore loudly so a place of my own would be a bonus for others. I am planning on coming, and I will be tired, and I haven't made any reservations yet so I don't have any that can't be cancelled.

Am I in?

No extra credit but you do get Birthday spankings. Now, just how big is this Birthday you have coming?

I'll be the same age that Riderduke already turned. Plus I did give ya the date all you have to do is look at the calendar. How easy can that be.

Margaret

Hey Freebird, rummer has it that Bubba might be making an appearance this year!:dancefool:

I don't even think we'll need the Todd'sMahal. I might bring my air-conditioned tent. Just need power within 50 feet.

Yo Lewis, you better get that knee working well enough to hobble around.