IGNORED

Contest Starts NOW! Free accomadations at Maintenance Day

Freebird

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just disqualified you. :rasberry: Whoever wins is welcome to use the guest house from Thursday night through Saturday night but doesn't have to use it that long if they don't need to. For those who don't know, it is fully equipped with kitchen, appliances, linens, towels, washer/dryer, etc. Heck, I'll even include a six pack of beer. :)

That's it - somebody mentioned a free six pack of beer.

Very tempted - VERY TEMPTED to cross the pond! :rotf:

:think: That mean you want me to hold up the couch while you kick everything under there???:whistling::whistling:

Wow, you are one if those thorough neat freaks aren't you? I find a dark corner hides most stuff while I make my get away. Having to hide it under the couch must be a 1st Gen thing because you must need the extra time for your get away. ;-)

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Wow, you are one if those thorough neat freaks aren't you? I find a dark corner hides most stuff while I make my get away. Having to hide it under the couch must be a 1st Gen thing because you must need the extra time for your get away. ;-)

Ride Happy, Ride Safe

Yeah all the girls stopping me to look at my bike delays start at times....:whistling:

:rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf::rotf:

Better have an alternative place to stay Tom.

Margaret

If I win , there are going to be a LOT of NYers crammed into that guest house....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Can you say ANIMAL HOUSE...:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:

Hey, I take Kim to MD every year on our anniversary June 6th and we have been married longer so that should count for something, and since we dont drink I will even raffle off the six-pack:rasberry:

Craig

You could always invite guests and share the six pac...:whistling:

If I win , there are going to be a LOT of NYers crammed into that guest house....:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Can you say ANIMAL HOUSE...:dancefool: :dancefool: :dancefool:

So who gets to go through the door first, the rest of the NY'rs or you,, if it's you do you have any help planned to push,,,, I'm just sayin',,, maybe best to plan ahead.