IGNORED

Sappermedic down!

lonestarmedic

well, first things first, I owe the forum $10..... Now the story, When I got off work on thursday, The front tire felt a little wobbly in the corners. Since I wos off Friday I jacked it in the air and couldn't find anything. Took it down the road for a check out and came up on a huge MVA. As I was passing the scene, I saw a body laying 50-60 feet from the accident site. I guess It suprized me and the SUV driver in front because she stopped in the middle of the road and I plowed in to her at about 20-25 mph. Went over the top on on my face. Thank Goodness for a quality helmet. they repaired the hole in the cornea with a lazer, cast the broken hand and operated on the broken cheek bone. Now one of my biggest problems is trying to post with one hand. THANKS EVERYONE for the prayers and good wishes. Now I just need to figure out where they towed the bike and how much SAFETY Chrome got ruined...P.S to Buddyrich, the zumo held up like a trooper. A big thanks to Lonestar Medic for being the best leadman out there

Brian,

Glad your on the forum telling us about it. It definitely sucks that it happened, but your here and sounds like quite reasonably on the mend. All the best in your recovery and let us know if there is anything we can help you with.

Glad to hear you're on the recovery road. I am starting to think motorcycles are dangerous with all these mishaps. I feel your pain. I went down in a pothole layden corner on June 9th. 8 broken ribs, punctured lung, knocked out my 2 front teeth, broken clavicle, concussion, and a $28,000 helicopter ride to the hospital (yes that is twenty eight thousand) and the worst part was my 2005 RSTD was totaled (of course my first question upon regaining consciousness to my wife was "how's the bike" to her disapproval) Spent a week in the hospital and after getting home had a deposit down on a 2011 Venture a week later. (Again to the wife's disapproval.) She said the hit to the head didnt knock any sense in me.)I did learn the value of good riding gear as the helmet, jacket and gloves took most of the road rash for me and I did switch from a shorty to a full face.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a new bike.

It can happen to any of us at any time. I also agree the older we get the less we bounce.:backinmyday:

I did learn the value of good riding gear as the helmet, jacket and gloves took most of the road rash for me and I did switch from a shorty to a full face.

Wishing you a speedy recovery and a new bike.

It can happen to any of us at any time. I also agree the older we get the less we bounce.:backinmyday:

That just goes to show you, Full Face helmets cause accidents :stickpoke: :stirthepot:

Glad you are here to talk about it.

That just goes to show you, Full Face helmets cause accidents :stickpoke: :stirthepot:

Glad you are here to talk about it.

I'm not sure but it seems to me that membership on this forum can be dangerous!

It seems a lot of the accidents we hear about are happening to our members:whistling:

Good wishes for the 3 affected lately and that all recover quickly

AND LETS HOPE IT"S NOT CONTAGIOUS!!!!!!:Avatars_Gee_George:

Recover quickly pal , and call the tow company and pay their tow and storage bill and have them bring it to your house rite away!

The insurance company knows they have to pay you storage the same as them and will be quicker to agree will you so they can remove it from you.

It also gives you a few days to look over and retrieve personal and chrome items without being rushed . Ask me how i know?:whistling: