IGNORED

Date for Freebird's Maintenance Day

Freebird

OK folks, I'm trying to set a date for Maintenance Day. I always have to squeeze it in between company meetings, trade shows, etc. At this time, I'm looking at Saturday June 2nd. There will always be those who have conflicts on whatever date I pick but so far, this seems like the best date. I'm just putting it up for your comments.

OK folks, June 2nd it is. I have added it to the calendar.

It was mentioned that school is not yet out is some areas. I do understand that and know that it causes an inconvenience for some. I apologize for that but I just do not have another weekend free without pushing this back by at LEAST a month and even then there are some conflicts.

So, I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible again.

OK folks, June 2nd it is. I have added it to the calendar.

It was mentioned that school is not yet out is some areas. I do understand that and know that it causes an inconvenience for some. I apologize for that but I just do not have another weekend free without pushing this back by at LEAST a month and even then there are some conflicts.

So, I look forward to seeing as many of you as possible again.

Normally that would be a problem for me, but this year we are out on May 24th. Go figure!

Yama Mama

I've heard a couple of people say that they are ready to forgive and forget and give the Oberlin, INN another chance. Since I'm not staying at a hotel, it makes no difference to me.

I, for one will be returning back to the Oberlin. It is close, convienent, has a bar and a restaurant and the scoots are under cover. Its worth the extra 10.00 dollars a night. :fnd_(16):