IGNORED

Merry Christmas to ALL of you

Freebird

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So another year is drawing to a close. There have been some good times and bad times during 2010. I wish I could say that it was the best year ever but for many folks, it simply wasn't. We had some members with serious health issues, some that lost jobs, others that lost loved ones and still others that saw long lasting relationships come to an end. I've had my own share of problems but I need only to look around to realize that I don't have it so bad.

I have so many things to be thankful for. I have a secure job, a roof over my head, plenty of food. I have a family that loves me and that includes a wife that is so lovely and sweet that I thank God for her every day of my life. I hope that she NEVER comes to realize how much better she could do than me. :)

One more thing though, and I am so very serious about this. I am so thankful for the family that we have become here. Let's face it folks, some days are better than others. We all have a bad day from time to time but when those days come around, I can always come here....here to my extended family...and there will be something that makes me smile. It could be some good natured teasing, a stupid joke, an act of kindness that one of you has shown to another.....many things here bring a smile to my face on a daily basis.

I wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas. I thank you for the joy that you have brought to my life and I thank you so much for being a VentureRider member. If it weren't for each of you....who the heck would read this? :confused24:

Freebird... nobody could have expressed this better ... not even me :rotf: LOL

but I will try...

This site has connected me and Nina with so many exceptional people from all walks of life who all share a common interest and nobody... not even one, comes across as tho they are better than anyone else. You, Don, and eveyone we've come to know either personally or just through communication on this site, are nothing short of the greatest down-to-earth, caring, friendly folk I've ever had the honour of knowing.

We (Nina & myself) wish you ALL a very "Happy Holidays"

:thumbsup2:

Merry Christmas to everyone. Wish all the best for the holidays and the upcoming year. This site has provided more than knowledge about our rides, it has given us friendships that mean so much more to our daily lives. I got my RSV 2 years ago at Christmas time. Mollie and I are blessed to have met alot of great people during this time, and are looking forward to meeting even more members in the future. Thanks

To Don & Family and by extension, our VentureRider family: May the blessings of He, who gave us the greatest possible gift.....the child, whose birth we celebrate this day, be upon each of you and yours this Christmas. May the true desires of your spirit be granted: wounds & infirmities healed; friendships made; friendships renewed, healed or strengthened; financial issues resolved; jobs regained; fears abated. But above all else, may you each set aside the unimportant, the petty and the prideful and partake of the greater gift and love that Jesus birth represents for us all. That is my fervent wish for each of you, especially this season. God Bless!

So how does one say:

BLESSED CHRISTMAS

to everybody from the VentureRider family.

You post it in FreeBirds' thread,,,, ya that should do it.

Christ did not bring peace to the world the last time He was here, he brought the sword instead,,,, but when He comes to stand on the earth next time, He will bring bring lasting peace,,, I can look forward to that for sure.

What He did bring last time, was peace for the heart, and that is a free gift, all we need to do is ask for it, it's free and and doesn't waste away.

Reflect on His Gift this season, and so find that peace that passes all understanding.

I have been part of Venturerider since right before Vogal One as I was so fortunate to run into Don and Susan Harrell down in Birmingham, AL. I was part of another site that was just not working out for me and am very happy to be part of this one. The tone of caring and helpfulness on this site is nothing less than remarkable.

With what I was going thru this time last year and how far I have come to this point, there is no doubt in my mind that my several times a day dose of this crazy bunch has been a big part of my success and I will never forget it.

Thanks to everyone and I hope next year will be a great New Year to everyone.

RandyA

thank you Don for the sacrifice you make by way of keeping this forum alive and healthy..... i haven't met but a few of the VR family....but hope to meet more in the upcoming year(s). i am grateful for this extended family and wish everyone here a healthy & prosperous new year.

Rutan Family

Randleman, NC

Merry Christmas to everyone.

If I may post a quote: "Happiness is a decision away".

Easier said then done, with all the stuff people are going thru in their lives. But it is really true. We are as happy as we decide to be.

Have a Happy, Healthy and Terrific New Year.

Don, you seem to be old enough to understand a few things.....and that is good. I agree with you that my venture rider extended family is something that I cherish; there are so many of us out there that have never met but I do feel we are close. I don't have the involvement that many of you have in this organization but it doesn't mean I don't appreciate you.

To you and your family, I hope that your Christmas was one of the best and that the new year is going to be one of the best ever.

And to my friends that I may or may not meet in the coming year, Happy New Year. And just in case you forget, I will be one year away from medicare this January 5th.:smile5:

To all of the wonderful members of this culb,

Sometimes, not often enough, we reflect upon those good things, and those thoughts always center around those we love, and we think about those people, who mean so much to us, and for so many years have made us so very happy. Then we count the times we have forgotten to say THANK YOU and just how much we LOVE them.

Wishing everyone all the Best