IGNORED

I voted...

Flyinfool

I voted, and what a zoo.

I got to the poles at 6:58 and was already #13 in line.

I have been voting at the same location for the last 30 years and have never missed any vote.

In the last 30 years I have never been higher than #5, the #5 was because I was a couple of minutes late one year.

By the time I finished with my ballot there were about 30 people in line waiting to vote. I've never seen a line in 30 years.

I pass 2 other polling places on the way in to work and they both had a lot of cars in the parking lot, One of the places the lot was full and cars parked both sides of the street for 2 blocks in each direction.

If what I saw in the first half hour is any indication, the estimate of 50% turnout may be way low.

There are some hot button issues here in WI.

Get out there and vote.

If you are in Chicago, Vote early and often......:stickpoke::rotf:

We have early voting here in Georgia, so I was able to vote last Friday - no lines and no hassle. If you don't have it where you live, try to get it pushed thru your state government. It's really a great idea. I think I'll take Flyinfool's advice and go back and vote again.:179:

I voted, and what a zoo.

I got to the poles at 6:58 and was already #13 in line.

I have been voting at the same location for the last 30 years and have never missed any vote.

In the last 30 years I have never been higher than #5, the #5 was because I was a couple of minutes late one year.

By the time I finished with my ballot there were about 30 people in line waiting to vote. I've never seen a line in 30 years.

I pass 2 other polling places on the way in to work and they both had a lot of cars in the parking lot, One of the places the lot was full and cars parked both sides of the street for 2 blocks in each direction.

If what I saw in the first half hour is any indication, the estimate of 50% turnout may be way low.

There are some hot button issues here in WI.

Get out there and vote.

If you are in Chicago, Vote early and often......:stickpoke::rotf:

Doesn't everyone get to vote more than once?

The trick here in Illinois is to figure out who to vote for Govenor/Inmate.:confused24:

It looks like a high turnout here in Illinois today.

BOO

The wife and I got to the polls at 0610 as usual, but this time instead of being # 2 to 5 to vote, we were #17 & 18. Now I don't know if that number was only for the A to G line or the entire alphabet. Either way, I think this turn-out for the election is going to be a lot higher than predicted. Hopefully the outcome will be beneficial to the country.

MIKE aka Uturn

:Venture:

One of the NICE things about living in a small town is that the polling station is hardly ever REAL busy. We got there at 9 AM and walked right up to the table, got our card and voted. On the way out we stopped and had a couple chocolate chip cookies with the volunteers.

back home by 9:15 -:thumbsup: